Wet Pour Costs
As a front-runner in providing wetpour safety surfacing we endorse the link between quality and price, therefore we provide high quality surfacing at a fair and rational cost maintaining highly valuable competitive advantage.
Setting realistic and affordable prices is the main principle of Soft Surfaces Ltd. Our estimating team has developed a customised pricing system, in order to meet needs and requirements of our customers and create thresholds for what ‘cost effective’ is.
Best Price for Wet Pour
We aim to offer the best price for wet pour surfacing across the United Kingdom and will not be beaten on price for a like for like quote. Since we only make use of premium materials, you can be sure that our installations are done to a top standard.
Creating a cost effective quote for a rubber playground installation project can be described as – ‘How to get the best price and reduce wet pour costs for your development/job/project/blueprint.’ It’s important for us to help our customers fit within their own budget to ensure they get the play area safety surfacing they need at a price they can comfortably afford. This is particularly important when developing wetpour costs for organisations like schools and nurseries that have to stick to a specific budget.
How much does Wetpour Cost?
A number of things can alter the price of wetpour. One of the biggest factors which can alter the cost of wetpour is the size of the area. Obviously a bigger area will cost more than a smaller area, however the rate per square metre will be cheaper for a larger area due to the economies of scale. Another thing than can have an effect on the price of wetpour is the colour. Black wetpour is cheaper than coloured surfacing, since no colours need to be added.
If you have any further queries about the cost of wetpour surfacing, please do not hesitate to contact our team. Simply fill in the contact form and we will respond at the earliest time.
Wet Pour Cost per Square Metre
Our wet pour costs per square metre is evaluated and influenced by various factors. To provide customers with the best value for their money and reduce the limits imposed in terms of lack of relevant information, we require potential enquiries to be as informative as possible containing necessary details like:
- Location of project – Please provide us with the exact address, where the project is based as this has an effect on the wetpour cost per square metre.
- Access – Car parking or an approximate distance how close we get our mixer & van to the site, can our materials be delivered.
- Storage– Whether we can store our materials, only if necessary.
- Levels – Type of the surface, is it flat, sloped or even stepped?
- Total area size in m² – Please state whether it’s one area or few different areas.
- Total perimeter in linear meters of surfacing – We need to be able to calculate the amount of materials needed as wetpour surfacing is laid up to an edge.
- Edge of surfacing – PCC, Timber, Chase Cut, Wall
- Door Clearance, Gate Clearance
- What’s the existing surfacing at present – Grass, Concrete, Tarmac, Rubber Tiles?
- Drainage- Does the area collect water?
- Manhole covers – Do they require to be recessed or simply overlaid?
- Play equipment, graphics– Does the area require or have existing play equipment?
- Colour of surfacing – Black, colour, mixed. Your choice of colours and graphics affects the wet pour costs for your playground facility.
- Photos of the area – So we can get an idea of what the existing area looks like and what needs to be done in preparation.
We do understand that you might not have all the above information at hand, however please do not hesitate to contact us through the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you with some more details with regards to wetpour costs. Our experienced estimators will still be able to provide you with a quote as well as offering advice on designs and specification for your playground safety surfacing.
You can find out more about the costs of wetpour by getting in touch with our team today. Simply fill in the contact box provided on this page and we’ll get back to you right away. We will get a quote sent out to you as soon as possible, so make sure to enquire today.