AGP, STP, ATP Long Pile Artificial Grass Pitches
AGP, STP, ATP Long Pile Artificial Grass Pitches are abbreviated terms used and basically stand for artificial grass pitch, synthetic turf pitch and artificial turf pitches. These type of pitches are an all weather surface that unlike natural grass should never get cancelled for being waterlogged or standing water.
The long pile artificial grass is installed into multi use games areas, MUGAs and all weather pitches that is designed towards football, soccer, rugby union and rugby league. The governing bodies set out parameters the playing performance needs to meet with FIFA 2*, FIFA 1* and FIFA One Star equivalent IATS being the main accreditations for football and for rugby RFU, RFL and IRB governing bodies.
The longer piled artificial grass carpet is infilled with a silica sand to the bottom of the pile which might differ from 40mm depth, 50mm depth or 60mm pile height and the sand infill is to support the yarn and keep it upright. Ontop of the sand infill a rubber granule is installed which gives the surface performance of the pitch.
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 4g Grass Football Pitch Sports Surfacing Synthetic Turf Carpet
- 4th Generation Synthetic Sport Surfacing
- 5 a Side Football Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 7 a Side Football Pitch in 3g Artificial Sports Surface
- 7 a Side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches
- Agp, Stp, Atp Long Pile Artificial Grass Pitches
- Artificial Football Surfaces Set to Return to English Football
- Artificial Grass Enquiry Process
- Artificial Grass Football 3G Pitch Costs
- Artificial Grass Installation in Swarkestone, Derby
- Artificial Grass Nationwide
- Artificial Grass Nursery Play Area Flooring
- Artificial Grass Pitch Construction in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Artificial Grass vs Natural Garden Lawns
- Artificial Grass With Rubber Shockpad Installation in London
- Artificial Pitch Framework Contractors
- How Is Artificial Grass Installed?
- Leisure Grass Installation
- Leisure Grass Surfacing
- Outdoor Artificial Grass Installation in Manchester
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Synthetic Grass Surfacing Options
- What Is Artificial Grass?
- Why Choose Artificial Grass for Your Garden?
If you would like quotations, costings or pricing on this type of artificial grass please call 01625 445760 or visit our website which will show blogs of the IATS international artificial turf standards synthetic carpet specification.