MUGA Court Specification
When installing a sports facility, you will have a large amount of freedom to design and tailor the MUGA court specification. We offer a huge range of different surfaces that you can customise and design to create your perfect multi use games area. Depending on the sports you want to play, we offer a selection of surface types and options.
Multi Use Activity Courts
We also offer 3G artificial grass surfacing that is more suited to sports such as football and rugby. This surface type is perfect for more contact sports as the grass fibres offer some safety characteristics due to the softness of the carpet and the rubber granules in the infill. If you’re more interested in an athletics facility but also want to play tennis and netball we can install the polymeric surface. This is a rubber court type which is durable and extremely porous allowing for usage all year round. The MUGA court spec for each project can vary massively depending on your requirements and budget.
If you have any further questions on multi use activity courts, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our team will be pleased to give you more information on the MUGA courts. Make certain to fill in our contact form today and we will get back to you at the earliest opportunity.
We provide macadam sports court options that are extremely durable allowing for a lot of usage from a number of activities such as basketball and tennis. The macadam surfacing, along with most of the surfaces we install, is laid out onto a porous stone sub base. This creates stability and ensures a smooth and even foundation for the rest of your court or pitch.
Our team can offer a number of designs and specifications and will be more than happy to provide more information on the various options we have available, so please do not hesitate to get in touch for details.
Multi Sport Facility Designs
We offer a wide variety of different accessories and features you can approve for your multi sport facility designs. If you want to use your facility throughout the winter months we can install a range of professional sports floodlighting. These outdoor lights will also ensure that the facility can be used outside of daylight hours.
Being able to use the area at more times of the day means that you can rent out the surface as an extra form of revenue. As specialist contractors we also supply an extensive range of rebound fencing. We offer these to protect the area from trespassing or vandalism. It also helps to make sure you don’t lose any balls or equipment.
As well as these additional installations, we can also apply anti slip coloured paint coatings to the macadam and polymeric court surfaces in a selection of designs. The acrylic paint offers better slip resistance to improve performance and safety. We’re able to apply different colour line markings for use with a number of sports and activities. The multi sport facility designs will vary depending on the budget you set out. We want to make sure that all of our clients can have full control over the designs and MUGA court specification to suit their perfect facility.
MUGA Specification Case Study
This MUGA specification case study video below shows our team creating a Multisport synthetic MUGA pitch from an existing macadam surface. This is a popular flooring type for multi use facilities as it’s durable and versatile enough for many different sporting activities.
This is a specification which we commonly install at primary and secondary schools. It offers a diverse playing surface as well as being comfortable for the kids to run around on. It’s also soft enough to provide cushioning against injuries in the event of trips or falls. You can use these facilities to play a number of popular sports such as:
- PE Games
We’d generally recommend this flooring type if you want a diverse facility to use for many sports. We can also tailor the design with different colours and shapes applied to mark out the area.
Get In Touch
We are experienced contractors in the sport and play industry and have installed many multi activity facilities around the UK. We often complete these projects for schools and local sports clubs in various locations. Our experts can create a bespoke specification for every client. If you have a specific budget, we will keep this in mind and offer you the most affordable quote possible. We even carry out MUGA pitch maintenance for existing surfaces which may be in need of cleaning or repairs.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any professional advice with regards to designing a bespoke MUGA court specification for you. Just fill in the quick enquiry box on this page to let us know exactly what you need. We would be happy to send over more details of all the surfaces we install a long with case study examples of our work.
You Might Also Like
Here are some MUGA articles you might like:
- Astro Turf MUGA Sports Pitches Rejuvenation Maintenance
- Building 5-a-side Football MUGA in Gloucester
- Coating Of Synthetic MUGA Surfacing With Acrylic Coatings
- Coating Of Synthetic MUGAs Surfacing With Water Based Coatings
- Coloured Asphalt Installation in Yetminster, Dorset
- Domestic MUGA Construction Specialists
- External Surfacing Skid Resistant Scale Deceleration Testing
- Floodlight Multi Use Games Area
- In Situ Slip Resistant Testing MUGA Sports Court
- Macadam MUGA Painting in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- MUGA All Weather Surfaces Finish
- MUGA Anti Slip Sports Coatings
- MUGA Construction Specifications and Costs
- MUGA Nationwide
- MUGA Pitch Designs for Primary School
- MUGA Surfacing Suppliers, Contractors, Companies
- MUGAs Multi Use Games Areas
- Multi Use Activity Surfacing Designs
- Multi Use Game Areas Surface Finishes
- Multi Use Games Area Rejuvenation Maintenance
- Multi User Game Areas specification, design, costs
- Multi User Games Area Surfacing, Construction
- Needlepunch MUGA Surfacing Upgrade in London
- Olympic Legacy Funding Funds Available For MUGA Multi Use Games Areas
- Porous Polymeric Surfaced MUGA
- Pressure Cleaning Tennis Courts MUGA Surfaces
- Proactive Maintenance For Multi Use Games Areas
- Promoting Teamwork with Multi Use Games Areas
- Reactive Maintenance To MUGA Pitch Surfacing
- Recolouring Moisture Cure Anti Slip Paint & Line Marking to Sport MUGAs
- Recreational Basketball MUGA Sports Pitch
- Recreational Mini Tennis MUGA Sports Pitch
- Residential MUGA Tennis Courts Painting Specialists
- Residential Tennis Court MUGA Colour Spraying
- Revitalise MUGA Sports Court All Weather Pitch With Rejuvenation
- Roll Form Welded Mesh Fences For Multi Use Games Areas
- Sand Filled MUGA Surfacing
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Small Sided Football Dual Use Games Area
- Soft Services MUGA Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Soft Services Multi Use Games Areas Surfacing
- STP, ATP, MUGA 4G All Weather Pitches
- Tips Applying Polyurethane Painted Surface to Polymeric Multi Use Games Area
- Tips Applying Polyurethane Painted Surfaces To Macadam MUGA Surfacing
- Type 1 Macadam Multi Use Games Area Sports Surfacing
- Type 2 MUGA Open Textured Porous Macadam Polyurethane Painting Finish
- Type 3 Polymeric Surfacing MUGA
- Upgrade Convert Rundown Tennis Court MUGA
- What is a MUGA?
- 3 Reasons To Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court