If your Wet-Pour surface has become dated and damaged it is possible to repair it yourself. Here at Soft Surface we now supply an easy use DIY kit that contains enough materials to resurface any small defected area. Each kit is stocked with sufficient materials and instructions to repair an area of 0.5m2 to a depth of 15mm.
Each kit contains:
- EPDM rubber wearing course in any colour.
- Single part moisture curing polyurethane resin (SSPT 46).
- Single part moisture curing polyurethane primer (SSPrimer) and brush.
- Latex gloves.
- The bucket doubles up as the mixing container.
The only extra equipment you will require is a Stanley knife along with a float or screed such as a hand trowel, an item to stir/mix the rubber granules and the binder as well as some soapy water to coat the screed with.
Prices for the wetpour surfacing repair kits are dependent on colour:
- A 4 kilo black repair kit costs £29.50 + VAT and carriage (optional)
- A 5 kilo colour repair kit is priced at £38.50 + VAT and carriage (optional)
- Discounts apply to large orders.
Collection or delivery can be shaped around your availability.
Soft Surfaces Ltd also offer a repair service for larger areas that require attention. If you would like any more information about repairs or any other of our products please fill in our contact form and we’ll come back to you with some professional advice.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?