What was the specification? : Wetpour Rubber Surfacing
What colours were used? : Green, Yellow, Orange
What was the size of the job? : 230m²
How long did the job take? : 4 days on site
Wetpour Rubber Flooring Install
We installed this wetpour rubber surface for an outdoor space in Leicester. The client chose this flooring to go underneath play equipment and a canopy. It has a vibrant coloured design to make it a fun space for children to play.
Take a look at the video below to see the project in full.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you an Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester.
So for this job we were emailed by the school that own this area, and wanted to create an outdoor playground that was safe for children to be using.
We discussed wetpour surfacing with them, and it’s many benefits as a play area flooring option. Before we knew it, we were on site installing the bespoke works.
So wetpour surfaces are widely believed to be the best option for outdoor playgrounds here in the UK, as they are made up of a spongy rubber compound.
This compound means that the flooring is great at absorbing trips and falls commonly seen during playtime, and in turn meets the critical fall height safety requirements needed for UK play areas.
As well as this, wetpour surfaces are a wonderful choice for places like schools, nurseries, universities and parks as they are perfectly suited to the outdoors. This is because it’s rubber qualities actually make the surfacing porous, able to simply absorb the rain that may effect other surface types.
Finally, for those wanting a playground they can customise, wetpour is the go to. You can have this fitted in basically any colour choices you like, and custom graphics can be fitted to the surface to help children learn during play too. This is another reason why so many opt for wetpour.
We’ve been installing and maintaining wetpour surfaces across the entire country for over 20 years now, and we’re happy to work on jobs of all shapes and sizes, so please do get in touch if you’re interested.
You can see from these images that the final job has been finished, and looks stunning in the multicoloured design. The school themselves were super happy with the work.
Even though we are a nationwide company, from doing plenty of work in Leicester we now rank in Google for these keywords:
- Leicester Playground Installers UK
- Rubber Wetpour Surfacing in Leicester
- Leicestershire Play Area Builders
- EPDM Rubber Flooring in Leicester
- Leicester Playground Surface Experts
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Feel free to speak to our team if you’d like some more information about wetpour and other safety surfaces for playgrounds.
Just let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll come back to you with some specifications and prices for this work.
You May Also Like
Check out these pages below for more on wetpour rubber surfacing.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Coloured Wetpour Playground Design in Birmingham
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring Installation in Wakefield
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Installing Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Outdoor Wetpour Installation in Leicester
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Play Area Flooring in Bradford
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Daily Mile Track
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing