What was the specification? : 16mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Standard buff
What was the size of the job? : 160m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Surfacing
Please see the video below which shows the resin-bound stone finish once installed.
Hi guys, it’s Dan here. Today I’m going to be showing you a resin bound gravel installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. So this particular client wanted an even surface installing that was durable and had excellent porous qualities and that’s exactly what we installed for them with this resin bound surface.
Resin bound is a service that gives the appearance of loose stone, but it’s actually installed completely flat reducing the regular maintenance needed for stone driveways. Popular for walkways, driveways, large open space and more, resin bound surfacing is available in a massive variety of colors to choose from. We actually have over 20 years of experience working up and down the country installing these surface types, and there truly is no job too big or too small for us nationwide. So if you’re interested in having a resin bound surface installed, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
So you can see now from the images that this job has actually been installed. The client was really pleased with the job we actually carried out for them, and they were over the moon with the quality of the resin bound itself. Here at Soft Surfaces, we’ve actually carried lots of work across the Gloucestershire area, and because of this, we actually rank in Google for the following keywords: resin flooring experts Cheltenham, Gloucestershire permeable surfacing company, Cheltenham resin bond specialist, UK colorful servicing company, best resin bound construction Gloucestershire, and much more.
So thanks a lot for watching guys and if you’d like to inquire today, please just visit our website at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply just give us a call at 0165-445-760. Thanks a lot for watching guys and we’ll see you guys later.
Get in Touch
For more information on resin bound surfacing in the UK, please get in touch today.
A member of our team will be in contact to run through designs and costs
You Might Also Like
Here are some resin-bound gravel articles you might like:
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway - Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston - Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?