What was the specification? : Resin bound gravel at 16mm
What colours were used? : Natural Buff
What was the size of the job? : 52m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open textured macadam
This resin bound installation in Childwall, Liverpool has completely transformed the property. The permeable properties also help to prevent puddling and flooding.
Resin Bound Stone
Please see video transcript below:
00:05 Hi guys. It’s Dan from Soft Surfaces here. On this video we’re going to be showing you a resin bound driveway install in Childwall, Liverpool. Here are some photos of the actual surface beforehand.
So this was actually going to be installed on a pathway for this one. And now for us actually preparing the surface. So what we do with this is actually we stripped back the surface ready for the resin bound to be fed on top of that.
And now the next step is actually us mixing the resin stone with the resin glue itself to create that resin bound gravel to then be laid onto the actual surface and then screening onto that. So as you can see here, we are screening that on and ready for that to be installed onto the surface and letting that dry.
So now finally once it’s all dry and ready to be used, the completed project looks like this. It looks really, really great. Really nice natural finish. It’s an extremely customizable surface type.
There’s two with many different colors and specifications available, making it perfect places like driveways, pathways, and obviously great for wheelchair access. It’s a very smooth surface as well.
Here at soft surfaces, we’ve actually carried out a lot of work in the Liverpool area over the years. And because of this, we rank in Google for these keywords. Liverpool driveway company, UK. Resin pound driveway experts Liverpool.
Childwall resin surfacing installers. Best pathway company in Liverpool. Colorful driveway in Childwall, UK. And even more than that. So if you all are looking for any prices or specifications for the work that we can provide, please just find our website in the description of this video.
Thanks for watching guys, and we’ll see you guys soon.
Speak to Us
If you would like resin bound gravel installed, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided. We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
You Might Also Like
Here are some resin bound articles you might like:
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?