Resin bound rubber crumb sports underlay shockpad is designed to act as a shock layer to go between the sub base used and the All Weather Sports carpet that has been used. The SBR rubber shockpad is made by mixing SBR rubber with a PU Polyurethane binder and machine laid onto the appropriate sub base.Laid between 12 – 15mm thick onto a Macadam base or 20 – 25mm on a Dynamic base, the rubber crumb shockpad is designed to offer a degree of flexibility, low maintenance and self levelling properties which will enable a 3G / 4G All Weather Synthetic artificial Grass Turf.These types of systems are designed for sports such as Rugby, Football and Hockey as they feel like natural grass systems and they can also take the stud from a boot. Other sports systems like MUGA Multi Use Games Areas can also have these types of finishes installed.However, these systems can all be tailored to suit any size, dimension, cost requirement, funding / budget advice and can be installed in almost any location. The addition of sports floodlighting and sports fencing can also enhance the playing facility.Soft Surfaces Ltd are known for the expertise in this sector. Please visit our website or call us on 01625 445760 to discuss your project needs.
You Might Also Like
Here are some resin bound articles you might like:
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?
We install resin bound surfacing nationwide in the UK and can offer competitive prices for both supply and installation of resin bound surfaces.