Wetpour Daily Mile Track is a porous rubberised surface that can be utilised all year round.
Although wetpour is an amazing playground surfacing specification it is not as widely used on daily mile tracks because of the extensive additional groundworks needed compared to products like rubber mulch daily mile tracks or needlepunch.
Find out more information on why Wetpour might be the best surface option for your Daily Mile Track.
Is Wetpour The Right Surface for Daily Mile Tracks?
Wetpour surfacing is porous so enables children to complete their daily mile initiative come rain or shine.
With wetpour surfaces having great porosity features then in heavy rain the area should still hold no water.
Coming in a vast array of colours this is certainly a good selling point why some schools want wetpour surfaces.
The wetpour is installed to any design, size or shape so has the ability to fit any school with tight space.
The downside to wet pour is the engineering sub-base needed that does cost much more money compared to rubber mulch surfaces.
What Colours Are Available For the Wetpour Daily Mile Track?
The colours available to install for the Wetpour Mulch Daily Mile Track are:
With a huge selection of wetpour colours to choose from, we can create your ideal daily mile track to run across your school grass field or tarmac playground.
You May Also Like
Check out these pages to learn more about The Daily Mile Track options.
- Artificial Grass Daily Mile Track
- Colour Coating Daily Mile Track
- Needlepunch Daily Mile Track
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Coventry
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- Rubber Mulch Track Installation in Appleton Primary, Warrington
- School Budgets Athletics Track Long Jump Runway Specifications
- The Daily Mile Track
- Thermoplastic Daily Mile Track Installation in Aston, Birmingham
- Thermoplastic Markings Daily Mile Track
- Wetpour Daily Mile Track
- What are Athletics Tracks?