Wetpour rubber surfacing is a safe play area surface made from EPDM rubber which provides shock absorption qualities as well as a great drainage system to reduce flooding and damage. Before the Wetpour rubber surface is laid on site the ground must be excavated down to 125mm in depth allowing the additional space for the Wet Pour Flooring. This is then filled with the compacted MOT stone after adding a geotextile which is used to stop weeds and to ensure a level finish when the rubber resin is added on top.
Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Design
There are a number of colours to choose from creating a top class finish to suit many different types of area, ranging from solid colours to multi colour mixed blends. The permeable nature of both the Wetpour rubber surfacing and the MOT Type 1 stone allows drainage to occur meaning no excess water is left on the surface and the risk of damage flooding is reduced. This not only increases safety of the area but also reduces the chance of possible repairs and even total resurfacing in the future.
The wetpour safety surfacing is an ideal product that can be mixed onsite to create a unique surface for children’s play areas. We also have many graphics which can be used to suit a specific age group or even for learning purposes. Soft Surfaces Ltd have been trading since 1997 take pride in ensuring each job is completed to the highest specification.
We also offer sports surfaces such as sand-filled artificial pitches, third generation synthetic turf, multi- use games areas for sports such as tennis, football, netball etc. and much more. For more information on any of our products please visit our website on www.softsurfaces.co.uk or email Scott at email@example.com.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?