What was the specification? : Wetpour rubber safety surfacing
What colours were used? : Black, Green and Yellow
What was the size of the job? : 220m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Wetpour Roadway Playground Design
Watch the video below to see our team installing a wetpour roadway design to a playground in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
So this particular install was at a residential area, and the client got in touch with us wanting a roadway-themed play area surfacing installed in their back garden.
They wanted to ensure their new surface looked the part, but also prioritised the safety of the kids when in use. We explained our wetpour surfacing to them, and we were on site very soon after cracking on with the job.
Wetpour surfacing was the perfect option for this job as this flooring is made up of EPDM rubber, meeting the critical fall height requirements of playgrounds here in the UK. It’s spongy nature absorbs trips and falls really well, and is the leading play area surface type here in the UK.
Wetpour is a porous system that can also absorb water during our more rainy months. This makes it the ideal outdoor flooring option, as here in the UK we’re known to get our fair share of rainy weather.
Finally, wetpour is a super customisable surface, with the ability to have practically any colour and design you like fitted. From simple one coloured finishes to bespoke designs with graphics installed such as the case for this job, it’s totally up to you and can be discussed in the enquiry stage.
We’re market leaders at installing playground surfacing nationwide, and no job is too big or too small, so please get in touch if you are interested.
You can see now that the job has been fully installed, and really does look amazing as their new backyard play area. The client was amazed with the quality of the work, and love their new facility.
As previously mentioned we are a nationwide company, however we’ve done a lot of work in the West Yorkshire area and rank in Google for these keywords:
- Playground Surfacing Installers West Yorkshire
- Best Huddersfield Play Area Company
- Rubber Wetpour Construction in West Yorkshire
- Playground Surfaces for Schools Huddersfield
- West Yorkshire Play Area Specialists
and even more.
Thanks for watching this video, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a ring at 01625 445 760.
Get in Touch
Feel free to speak to our team if you need more advice on wetpour playground surfacing.
We can discuss prices and designs for rubber play areas throughout the UK.
You May Also Like
Check out some more posts below to learn about wet pour rubber playgrounds.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing