Domestic Resin Bound
Getting your driveway or exterior home surfacing looking great is sometimes a matter of finding the best material. Other times, it’s a case of finding the best suppliers and manufacturers. If you’ve never considered domestic resin bound gravel surfacing before, there are plenty of great reasons why you should give it a closer look!
Resin bound gravel surfacing binds together natural stone to create a textured, appealing look. However, while it may seem rugged or textured, the surface of resin bound gravel is surprisingly smooth! That’s because the resin we use keeps everything tightly packed together, creating a smooth and durable surface for various purposes.
But why should you invest in resin bound gravel surfacing for your property? What are the benefits that it holds over simple tarmacadam and asphalt? Let’s take a look.
Benefits of Domestic Resin Gravel
Domestic resin gravel has plenty of benefits which are easy to spot right away. The most obvious, of course, is that it looks great!
With various stone and resin binding solutions, you can create natural, rugged looks without the risk of loose stones or sharp paving. Resin gravel looks fantastic from season to season, and it’s also incredibly versatile. We provide ready-pour resin gravel for a variety of different domestic projects.
Beyond this, resin bound stone is extremely resistant. It’s a great choice if you are looking for new ways to help water drain from your driveway.
What’s more, domestic resin bound gravel surfacing is versatile in its appearance. You can request gravel in many colours and styles, meaning that if you don’t want to opt for the default looks and finishes, you really don’t have to! In fact, we’ll help you choose from a wide variety of different looks.
Where We Can Install?
We’re proud to be able to install resin bound gravel surfacing for an array of purposes and needs. Whether you need to revamp the approach up to your house, or if you are looking to create a more resistant patio or garden path, it’s an option which is well worth considering.
We’ll be pleased to install resin bound gravel at the front or rear of your property as you wish. If you have an outdoor pool or pond, we’ll even help to surround them with a fantastic bound gravel finish. It’s a superb way to really tie everything together. We’re sure you’ll agree!
Here are just a few areas where we can install long lasting domestic resin bound gravel surfacing:
- Garden Patios
- Pool Surrounds
- Tree Pits
Need a stronger, more durable driveway? Are you tired of traditional paving types cracking under your feet? Maybe weeds aren’t helping matters. In any case, fantastic resin bound gravel could make all the difference to the look and durability of your exterior home design. You’ll never know unless you give it a try!
Installing Resin Bound Stone for Residential Projects
Installing resin bound stone for residential projects is nice and simple. As experts in resin bound gravel, we will have a variety of looks and choices for you to pick from before we get started. Unsure on what will make the best look? All you need to do is ask.
Installing resin bound gravel is quicker and easier to install than you might think. We will normally be able to lay resin bound gravel over the top of existing tarmacadam, creating a new, more durable look for your driveway, your paths and patio.
We’ll even help you to create a bespoke look that’s easy to maintain. We understand that it can take time and effort to set up and look after surfacing, no matter where it may be. However, resin bound gravel is very easy to clean and look after.
When we come to install, we will share with you our best tips of the trade. After all, it’s important you keep your gravel surfacing looking great for years to come. It’s for your own safety as well as maintaining the porosity and appearance!
We’ll make sure to take care of all the tricky dimensions for you. We’ll also ensure that your gravel drains properly, removing any fear of water pooling and causing damage for months to come.
Decorative Paving For Your Home
Are you looking for new decorative paving for your home? Resin bound gravel might just offer you the look, feel and durability you are in need of. Resin bound gravel is resistant and flexible, meaning that you can create different looks and styles with the guarantee of years of use.
Resin bound gravel looks more refined and more stylish than generic macadam and stone. Therefore, if you do want to create a look that’s perfect for your home, you may wish to wander away from the ‘classics’!
Our team is well-versed in a variety of resin bound gravel designs. From the start of your project, we will work with you to create a bespoke look that stands out in the best possible way. Let us help you find a look for your surfacing which complements your property, and which gives you strength and resilience underfoot, as well as under any cars that may approach your home!
If you’d like to know more about how resin bound gravel could help transform the exterior look of your property, contact our team today. Either call us for a free quote, or make sure to fill out our web form for more information.
Get In Touch
If you need any additional information on residential resin bound stone, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Domestic Resin Bound
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Gravel/Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What Is Resin Bound Gravel?
One of our experienced team will be in touch asap with the latest information and prices.