Safety Surfacing for Fitness Trim Trail Made From Timber
Timber trim trails are extremely popular within school playgrounds, nurseries and children creche areas, as they offer excellent value for money, allowing multiple users to enjoy the low level equipment. The timber play equipment costs, prices and quotes are relatively low and therefore the nurseries and schools can afford to fit these areas within their budgets and funding.
In the main these are installed into grass playing fields with Grass Mats. With popularity, comes high use and these areas of grass can wear thin, to become muddy and treacherous. Rhino Mulch, our bound rubber shred, is the ideal answer to getting the best play value back from your play equipment investment. We can even create a pathway to it allowing your out of bound wet playing fields to be usable again.
The rhino mulch rubber surfacing is an all weather safety surface used in playground, play areas, recreational areas, park facilities and is great because prevents the area being wet, waterlogged, flooded and muddy because the children wont play in a mud dirty flooring finish.
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Artificial Grass with Rubber Shock Pad Installation at St Ann's Hospital, London
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Brown and Green Rubber Mulch Bench Surround in Birmingham
- Cleaning and Painting of a Tennis Surface in Manchester
- Coloured Wetpour Playground Design in Birmingham
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Muddy Wet Fitness Trim Trail Surfacing Options?
- Outdoor Safety Flooring Designs
- Rubber Mulch Safety Surface Designs
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Safe Play Area Surface
- Safety Surfaces For Playgrounds
- Safety Surfacing for Fitness Trim Trail Made From Timber
- Soft Fall Impact Absorbing Playground Surface
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
For details on specifications of this type of safety flooring please call 01625445760 or visit our website which will explain the different safer surfacing options, products and textured finish.