Resin Bound Paving Maintenance
Stone surfaces for driveways and paths have become increasingly popular over the past couple years and it’s important to carry out resin bound paving maintenance for these outdoor areas. This is because it maintains the functionality and appearance of the flooring for as long as possible. The resin-bound gravel specification is perfect for outdoor facilities. This is because of the stylish stone design and the ease of installing the product.
Maintaining Resin Bound Stone
Once the resin-bound gravel stone has been installed, it’s incredibly important to take good care of your facility. Maintaining resin bound stone is easy and offers amazing results. We offer specialist cleaning and maintenance services to ensure that your facility will be in the best possible condition all year round
This is particularly important for pathways in public areas such as recreational playgrounds and visitor attractions. The product is completely porous which is one of the main benefits of installing resin-bound gravel. The porosity of this specification allows for water to pass straight through it, not only making it perfect for driveways as it can reduce flooding, but tree surrounds and pool surrounds.
However without careful resin bound paving maintenance, your facility could begin to lose the porosity it originally had. A thorough jet wash of your surface can remove any small contaminations that could be causing issues with drainage. This will also ensure that the resin bound driveway, path, car park or pool surround will remain clean and good looking.
Each client can tailor the appearance and design, ensuring that they have the perfect outdoor surface. This includes the stone size and if they would like any vibrant designs to be installed into the work. The resin-bound stone installation process is dynamic, allowing for different shapes and sizes to be easily installed into the flooring for a bespoke look.
We have years of experience in the surfacing industry and we carry out installations and maintenance services at great prices. All of our team members are fully trained to know what needs to be done to keep the resin-bound paving in good condition. If you would like details on the maintenance services, please get in touch now using the contact form provided.
Resin Bound Gravel Cleaning
When going out to different companies for resin bound gravel cleaning, it’s essential that you make sure they have the necessary accreditations and certifications to carry out the works to a high standard. We pride ourselves on the quality of work that we carry out and we ensure that our range of services will give clients the best value for their budget. Previous projects we have completed include pathways at golf clubs, domestic driveways and commercial car parks and each job is tailored to the individual client.
Resin-bound gravel cleaning and maintenance is a great way of stopping any long term damages to your facility arising, however overtime damages are inevitable. This is why we also offer a repair service to rectify any problems such as cracks on the surface. If any damages happen to the paving, leading to bumps and uneven surfaces we can come out to site and screed more resin bonded mixture over the affected area.
Proactive resin bound paving maintenance is the best possible way of ensuring that the quality of your decorative gravel surface. It also helps keep it in the best condition for the duration of its product life. However to ensure that the facility goes back to its former condition after having damages, make sure that you have thorough reactive maintenance work done by a professional. We offer advice with regards to quotes and cost estimates for resin bound paving maintenance. Please feel free to contact us via our enquiry form.
Resin Driveways Maintenance
Resin driveways maintenance means that you are able to extend the life span of your bound gravel and make sure it’s safe to use. If you wait for the surfacing to become slippery prior to starting the maintenance plan, the flooring may become unsafe. Therefore we advise starting with frequent servicing on your surface immediately.
To keep the resin-bound stone surfacing nice and clean, we advise regular maintenance to take away leaves or dirt. This helps the surfacing to maintain its porosity and make certain liquids drains out as effectively as possible. To dispose of any weeds on your driveway, you can apply a weed killer. It’s essential not to use anything oil based as this could damage the surface.
A gentle pressure spray is enough to stop the growth of contaminants. You can use lukewarm water with a washing liquid to clean the surface. However you shouldn’t use boiling hot water as this could cause damage to the paving. You can remove snow and ice from the resin-bound floor utilising a light bristled sweep. Alternatively you could use a rubberised scraper in order to prevent damage.
The spec of resin-bound stone can be put in to any sort of shape or size simply because the stones and binder are mixed on site. We normally install the stone on a macadam or solid sub-base foundation for optimum steadiness and resilience.
Check out this video below which shows an installation project for this kind of surfacing in Stratford-Upon-Avon:
Get In Touch
If you would like more information on how to maintain your resin-bound driveway, please contact our team now. Simply use the enquiry form provided on this page. We shall respond as soon as possible with details on what you can do to maintain the surface. We’ll also supply the costs of all the maintenance services that we can provide.
You Might Also Like
Here are some resin bound articles you might like:
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?