Wet Pour Specification
Our main aim is to make certain our team are happy with the installations we offer. Since this is our main goal, we offer many specifications to meet your individual needs. We can also alter our designs and specs to meet your requirements, so please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The EPDM flooring specification consists of a two-layer system. This includes the base layer and the top wearing course layer. The base layer is made up of 100% recycled styrene butadiene rubber crumb granules that we mix with a binder. This is 2-6mm thick but it can vary to meet the CFH (Critical Fall Height).
When the shock pad installation is complete, the next step is to install the wearing course. This is 1-4mm EPDM rubber that we mix with the polyurethane resin and pour onto the shock pad. The wearing course is available in a range of wet pour colours, such as black, red, green, blue, purple, teal etc.
Feel free to get in touch with our team today if you have any questions about this specification. We would be happy to talk about this more and look at your budget so we can offer an affordable price. Please fill in our contact form with the details of your project and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Wetpour NBS Specifications
Wetpour NBS stands for national building specifications. This is what we look at when designing your rubber safety surface. We also use this to make sure that we meet all the necessary safety requirements.
The rubber crumb specification can vary depending on different factors. If it is for a playground, we have to measure the CFH of the playground equipment. We also have to assess the existing area and see what condition that is in.
Another wet pour advantage is that graphics that can be installed. This is a fantastic way to brighten up the safety surface, especially if it installed in black. There is a large range of wetpour graphics and they can be fun as well as educational. The graphics give you the option to make your own bespoke playground.
We can help design wetpour NBS specifications. The different design specifications you choose will affect the costs. This is because there are a range of variables when designing your facility. The depth of the flooring and the EPDM rubberised crumb colour also can make it a more expensive project. We always try and meet each client’s budget as best as we can.
Critical Fall Height Requirements
We can install the surfacing in different depths to meet different critical fall height requirements.
The CFH varies depending on how high the play equipment is in the area and the existing sub base. Generally the higher the play equipment, the thicker the wetpour needs to be. The CFH varies to make certain that children don’t get hurt if they fall off the play equipment.
A similar measurement to consider is the Head Injury Criterion (HIC). The playground surface HIC is important in keeping children safe outdoors.
“The workmen were friendly, efficient and not only did they do a fantastic job they tidied away after themselves. We are exceptionally happy with the outcome of the surface provided. Keep up the good work.”
Get In Touch
As expert contractors we have completed many projects across the UK. We work with schools, nurseries and public facilities to create engaging play area designs. The rubber flooring specification is ideal for these different outdoor areas. It comes with many options so every client can choose exactly what they want.
With an experienced team on board, we are market leaders in the recreational play industry.
Please use our contact form to get in touch with us if you have any questions about the wet pour specification. If you need a quote for installing a playground at your organisation we can help with this too.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing
We install wetpour surfacing nationwide in the UK and can offer competitive prices for both supply and installation of wet pour rubber crumb surfaces.