Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
Developments on playgrounds in various locations have led to new things being added to them. Some of these new things are Wetpour graphics. These can be incorporated into a rubber safety surface to enhance the different games that can be played.
Today, this blog will explore more about them and their impact for nurseries. We offer loads of different wetpour graphic designs for nursery playgrounds which can be customised with a range of activities.
Nursery Playground Activities
Throughout Nursery, a lot of outdoor activities take place as younger children have a lot of energy. Ranging from educational to physical activities, keeping kids occupied and interested is vital. Creating well thought through activities will achieve this but one way to do this is to have wetpour graphics installed.
These colourful shapes are installed as inserts within a wetpour rubber safety surface to create a vibrant and interactive play area. This type of surfacing is also perfect for around play equipment as it reduces injuries from trips and falls.
All the shapes are made to be easily understandable for kids and this means they can know what to do with it without having some monitor them and tell them how to use it. It gives them a sense of freedom and allows the pupils not to feel monitored too much.
Safety Surfacing Graphics and Games
Children are clumsy and energetic by nature. For this very reason, a lot of playgrounds can often result in injuries or upsets for a child. Surfaces, therefore, should be safe enough for kids to fall over and not suffer from any serious injuries. See this page for more details on the different safety surfacing options.
Wetpour is a surface which is common on playgrounds since its properties can prevent these injuries. Alongside this, Wetpour graphics can be applied within the surface incredibly easy.
Wetpour graphic designs for nurseries are soft and spongey, meaning that they can still be safe around children and not cause any problems. In addition to this, the inserts can be uniquely made, so that you can truly make your area stand out from the rest. Some designs that we’ve done by special request include things like:
These are just a few of the different designs we have created for our clients and we are more than happy to help you create your own custom graphic. Games like hopscotch, number grids etc. can be created as well as these types of graphics often engage children effectively whilst passively teaching them a certain subject/topic.
Pre School Playground Designs
Pre-school designs are often very bright and colourful due to kids at this age still learning about the world around them. Senses like sight and touch are still developing and maturing, so graphics like this usually do well amongst this demographic. We offer a wide variety of colours to pick from which can help you achieve your design with hardly any compromises. Click here to learn more about how to make playgrounds safer for children.
Another important thing to keep in mind is the actual design. Interesting designs often keep kids distracted for a while as they are analysing the actual graphic and they may not have seen something like it before. Designs that replicate familiar things work equally as well as children feel a lot more comfortable in the environment due to them being able to recognise certain aspects that they can link to previous experiences they’ve had.
Patterns are great as well. Often overlooked, patterns are a great way to keep children interested. Sight is still being developed at this stage so seeing wacky and unique patterns can really make pupils think and entertain them. At this age, kids are often easy to entertain with graphics, but they must be well made, otherwise they will just ignore it. Quality is something we pride ourselves with and we can help you achieve the quality you want.
Nursery Wetpour Flooring Shapes
Educational benefits can occur with certain Wetpour graphics. During these years in education, pupils are still unfamiliar with their shapes and will often get bored learning about them. However, graphics that present colourful shapes can really interest the kids and help them have a visual representation of the maths they are being presented with.
A great idea is to create games using these shapes. Gather the pupils outside in the playground and prepare them for the game. When you say a name of a shape, they must run over and be touching that shape within a certain time frame. You can make it a bit more difficult by introducing colours as well but overall, this type of activity will familiarise them with shapes and colours a lot better than just teaching in a classroom. This is one example of outdoor activities which help with learning, you can see more details here.
Pupils will also start making their own games based around the shapes as time goes on. It’s important to let them have this type of freedom around the wetpour graphic designs as it allows them to interact with them in their own way, which they may find easy than a way which you’ve recommended. Let the kids get used to everything in their own time.
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM Wet Pour Rubber Surfacing Colour Options
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring With Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber EPDM Spheres to Playground Surfaces
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Soft Services Safety Flooring in EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What Is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What Is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing Is Ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing