Wet Pour areas are commonly known as ‘rubber tarmac’ or ‘safer pour’ and can become worn, damaged or slippy overtime. It is possible for rubber to shrink at the perimeter and move away from any existing edge. If this does occur there are a number of rubber surface renovation solutions to get your wet pour surface looking spick and span again! If it is just the band that has moved away from the edge it would require a chase or channel cut to be applied around the wet pour perimeter edge. Once cut channel cut is then usually filled and screeded with a different colour EPDM wearing course sitting flush up to the existing edge, this gives your rubber play area a fresh new look.
Rubber Surface Renovation
In the instance where your safer pour surface has shrunk at the edge and become worn, damaged and slippy, this can be corrected by carrying out an overlay or a recap, this again would involve cutting a chase cut to the perimeter but also applying a 15mm EPDM wearing course to the whole existing surface making a slight grading back to the existing edge.
Here at Soft Surfaces Ltd we are specialists in supplying, installing, maintaining and renovating a wide range of safer pour playground surfaces and can offer free, friendly and professional advice on any query you may have! We work nationwide and have over 15 years experience working within the industry and our staff will be happy to help you.
If you require any more information on replacing your existing Wet-Pour visit our website at https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/ to find case studies on similar jobs carried out. You can contact us on 01625 445 760 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?