There is a selection of quality artificial grass services that we complete in the UK.
This is available for domestic and commercial properties. We can overlay a muddy natural grass surface to create a durable all weather surface.
Artificial grass lawns are installed in gardens, schools, nurseries and public visitor attractions.
What is Artificial Grass?
Artificial Grass is a synthetic surface which emulates the look of a natural lawn.
In the United Kingdom, a number of people have started looking for synthetic turf for their backyards and other establishments. Leisure grass surfacing is perfect for outdoor areas at a range of establishments. Paths and artificial putting greens are both common areas where someone may choose to have fake turf. This is due to the low upkeep and excellent appearance.
This is due to many reasons, for example, the temperature in the UK. Considering that the weather conditions in Great Britain are not great at times, gardens can become unusable. This is often because natural turf can flood and get extremely dirty.
Synthetic turf is suitable for use all year long and it doesn’t form dirty puddles. The synthetic lawn is SuDS compliant, which means the surfacing is not going to hold water or flood.
You can choose from a variety of carpet specifications and natural colour options to create the right synthetic turf which fits in with any existing surfacing in the area and is suitable for its use along with fitting within your budget. We carry out leisure grass installation for a number of areas including domestic homes, outside commercial buildings and more.
The benefits of having a synthetic turf lawn include its low maintenance requirements, its durability and its great versatility for use with a range of different areas and purposes. The technology of artificial turf carpets has advanced greatly in recent years. Now the best quality of artificial grass has UV stability to prevent colour fading from sun exposure.
The price for artificial grass can vary depending on a variety of elements. Make sure to measure the widest and longest parts of the area you want to install the surface. This makes it much easier for use to provide a quote. We can complete prep work prior to the installation. The preparation tasks need to be done to make the best foundations for the synthetic turf to be laid onto.
This consists of excavating the present surface and then laying down a sub-base. We make certain to complete our installations to the very best standard to ensure our clients are happy with the end result.
Artificial Grass Specification
Artificial grass has enhanced a great deal recently and many improvements have already been produced. This means the synthetic carpet works far better during wet and cold weather conditions. The surface has enhanced in how it looks also, mainly because it now appears similar to natural surface. It’s UV dependable, meaning that it won’t discolour in the sunlight.
Artificial grass surfacing is available in various depths and colours, which means you can decide the way you would like it to appear. Numerous shades of green are available, and also surface sizes of 15mm, 20mm, 24mm, 30mm and 40mm depth. A range of specifications are on offer, therefore the client can choose a surface to satisfy their demands.
As professional recreational turf suppliers, we only provide premium quality materials. This ensures your garden turf is to a top standard. Our suppliers aim to offer the best prices for high-quality products. We can supply various specifications of recreational turf.
Our team offer various pile heights; however we would recommend 25mm for garden grass as this looks the most natural and does not fall flat over time. Feel free to let us know if you have any design preferences and we’d be happy to accommodate these as well as we can.
History of Artificial Grass
Artificial grass was first installed in 1964 on a prep school recreation area in Rhode Island. The material came to public prominence in 1966, when AstroTurf was installed in the Astrodome in Houston, Texas. The state-of-the-art indoor stadium had attempted to use natural grass during its initial season in 1965, but this failed miserably and the field conditions were grossly inadequate during the second half of the season, with the dead grass painted green.
Due to a limited supply of the new artificial grass, only the infield was installed before the Houston Astros’ home opener in April 1966, the outfield was installed in early summer during an extended Astros road trip and first used after the All-Star Break in July.
The use of AstroTurf and similar surfaces became widespread in the U.S. and Canada in the early 1970s, installed in both indoor and outdoor stadiums used for baseball and football. More than 11,000 artificial grass playing fields have been installed nationally. More than 1,200 were installed in the U.S. in 2013 alone, according to the industry group the Synthetic Turf Council. Information provided by wiki.
Leisure Grass Service Specialists
As leisure grass service specialists we have carried out many projects in the UK to residential gardens and larger commercial projects. The process of installing synthetic grass lawns involves rolling out the chosen synthetic carpet onto the prepared ground and securing the surface at the seams and the edges.
We’ll then install a layer of sand within the artificial turf fibres to keep them upright and enhance the look of the final surface. Once the installation is complete, it’s important to look after your synthetic lawn by regularly brushing through it to clear away debris and litter that may have fallen onto the turf.
We can carry out this maintenance work as well as quality artificial grass services to repair any damage which may occur due to heavy use and weathering over time. This could include seam and joint repairs and fixing minor damage to the grass carpet.
Feel free to get in contact with us if you need more information on the quality artificial grass surfacing that we can install for recreational areas, gardens and other outdoor facilities. We can supply you with further details on specification and design, as well as an idea of costs for a project you’re looking to carry out.
If you fill in our contact form and send us over your information, we’ll get back to you with some professional advice and a quote for the work.
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 4g Grass Football Pitch Sports Surfacing Synthetic Turf Carpet
- 4th Generation Synthetic Sport Surfacing
- 5 a Side Football Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 7 a Side Football Pitch in 3g Artificial Sports Surface
- 7 a Side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches
- Agp, Stp, Atp Long Pile Artificial Grass Pitches
- Artificial Football Surfaces Set to Return to English Football
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Artificial Grass Enquiry Process
- Artificial Grass Football 3G Pitch Costs
- Artificial Grass Installation in Swarkestone, Derby
- Artificial Grass Nationwide
- Artificial Grass Nursery Play Area Flooring
- Artificial Grass Pitch Construction in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Artificial Grass vs Natural Garden Lawns
- Artificial Grass with Rubber Shock Pad Installation at St Ann's Hospital, London
- Artificial Grass With Rubber Shockpad Installation in London
- Artificial Pitch Framework Contractors
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- How Is Artificial Grass Installed?
- Leisure Grass Installation
- Leisure Grass Surfacing
- Outdoor Artificial Grass Installation in Manchester
- Outdoor Artificial Grass Installation in Manchester
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesborough, Yorkshire
- Rubber Playground Flooring With Artificial Grass in Worthing, West Sussex
- Synthetic Grass Surfacing Options
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- What Is Artificial Grass?
- Why Choose Artificial Grass for Your Garden?
Get In Touch
To find out more about the details we need to provide a quote, see our artificial grass enquiry process which explains everything. You can find out more information on the installations our team carry out by completing the contact form provided now. We will respond as soon as possible with all the information you require.