The sports facility services which we can provide are available throughout the UK and our specialists have carried out various projects all over the country; this has given them a great deal of experience. As professional contractors we install a variety of sport surfaces for football, rugby, tennis, netball, basketball, hockey and multi use games areas. As well as installing the surfaces, we also offer maintenance packages and after care services. These can include expert cleaning, painting, specialist sport line marking, testing and even completely refurbishing your sports pitch.
How are Sports Facilities Constructed?
We install a number of sports surfaces and can complete the entire installation process. Our sports surface construction can be completed to a top standard at reasonable prices. We are able to alter designs and specifications to meet your needs and requirements as well as your individual budget.
After constructing the surface we also offer additional services including line marking, painting and additional equipment. A professional company should complete the construction to ensure the surfacing will last a long time.
The sports facility services which we offer will guarantee that your surfaces are in the safe hands of our professional contractors and installers. With our wealth of knowledge, we cater for all clients who have different design specifications. If you are thinking about have a sports surface installed or professional maintenance carried out but are unsure on the amount it will cost, we can price up projects for building surfaces, carrying out maintenance, adding extra features and equipment, so just let us know. Simply fill in the contact form with your details and any questions you have so we can supply you with some further information and a quote for the work.
Sport Facility Specs
When it comes to the sports pitch specification, our team are able to alter designs to meet your individual needs. There are various surfacing specs to choose from to play the sports of your choice. Our team can recommend the best specs for you. We will look at your spending budget, the sport you wish to play and the existing area and help you decide on what would be best. Since we are experts in the industry, you will see that there are plenty of specifications to choose from and it is vital that you get professional advice to ensure you will be able to make the most out of your new facility.
We can adjust the specifications to suit your personal preferences. So please get in touch if you wish to speak to our team about the different specs available. We would be more than happy to answer any questions or queries you may have, so make sure to fill in our contact form now.
Sports Surfacing Design
Our team can offer various sports court designs. We will offer various colours when installing the pitches. You can also alter the designs to suit your preferences. If you already have a polymeric or macadam court installed, we may alter the existing designs by colour coating the courts in different colours. A popular design for these surfaces is two-tone green.
Our main aim is to make certain you are happy with the final design. We will ask you for your ideas and give you our recommendations if required. Please do not hesitate to speak to us about and requests you may have. We work hard to ensure you get exactly what you want, so please just get in touch if you have any ideas for your sports facility.
How is a Sports Court Maintained?
As well as installing various sport surfaces, our team can also carry out maintenance services. The maintenance we provide is applicable for all of the surfaces we install. For hard courts like polymeric and macadam areas, we carry out routine cleaning and painting along with repairs and resurfacing if necessary. Maintaining synthetic turf is slightly different. We can carry out various projects including rejuvenation, renovation, deep cleaning, drag-brushing, resurfacing and upgrades.
It is highly recommended to get the facility maintained regularly to ensure the surface remains in good condition. In order to prevent costly repairs, it is a good idea to have any rips and tears or cracks in the surface repaired as soon as possible. Regular inspections should also be carried out as part of the sports facility maintenance, as this will allow you to notice any damage early on. This will then prevent expensive resurfaces and will make sure the surface is safe to use.
What Surface is Available for Sports Pitches?
There are various surfaces that we install. It is important to think about the sport you want to play before choosing the surface. Our experts can help you pick the best sports pitch surfacing to install for the desired sport. Different surfaces will be better for different sports. For example, 3G surfacing is great for football and rugby, whereas macadam is better for basketball, tennis and netball.
The surfaces which we can install consist of 2G sand filled, 2G sand dressed, 3G surfacing, macadam, polymeric and needlepunch multisport synthetic surfacing. Our specialists can also recommend surfaces for multi use games areas. We aim to offer the best advice and will complete the installation of each surface type to the best possible standard.
Sports Pitch Contractors
We are specialist sports pitch contractors who pride ourselves on the top quality sports surfaces on which we install and carry out a whole range of services. Each job that we complete is different and requires individual design specifications. We help guide the installation project from the start. We measure the site area, check the access, dimensions, size and budget of the organisation. The design specification is unique and tailored for the facility, we take into consideration your organisation’s budget and the required quote which has been given. The types of surfaces which we install include:
- 3G artificial grass
- 2G sand filled
- 2G sand dressed synthetic turf
- Polymeric rubber
This video shows the full installation process for a 3G football pitch that our professional installers built to replace an unusable natural grass area. Our professional team carried out full groundworks preparation, installed a drainage system and sub base, and laid the final 3G synthetic carpet:
How Much is Astroturf?
We are often asked questions about how much it costs to install astroturf pitches or other sport surfaces. The prices for these facilities really do vary depending on several factors. These include your location, the area size for the project, and the playing qualities you need. One of our experts would be happy to discuss a quote with you. Please fill in our contact form so we may get back to you as soon as possible. This type of work is often carried out in schools and leisure centres. Our team complete many projects for a wide range of clients. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions about our products or the services that we can provide.
Since the price of astroturf pitches can vary for each individual, there is no approximate price. We would recommend thinking about what you are willing to spend. Therefore you can specify your spending budget when contacting a professional installation team.
Installing a Sport Facility
When planning the installation, we ask the organisation the type of sport which they will be playing on the pitch. Then depending on this and what their budget is, we help them decide the best type of surface material. This is because each surface has different performance qualities:
- 3G artificial grass is ideal for football and rugby
- 2G turf is great for football and hockey
- Needlepunch is commonly used for multisports
- Polymeric is ideal for tennis, athletics and more
- Macadam has a good amount of ball bounce for sports such as tennis, basketball and netball
Surface Maintenance and Repair
It is important to carry out regular proactive maintenance to keep on top of the surfaces and make sure they stay in good condition, this can include washing it and removing any dirt and litter from the ground. If the maintenance needed is reactive, this is where we, as sports pitch contractors, can give advice and specialist help for your facility. We offer the expert maintenance required, such as anti-slip coatings, line markings, chemical treatments, redistribution of infill, damage repairs, infill rejuvenation and resurfacing of sports pitches.
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 5 a Side Football Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 60mm Thick Long Pile Synthetic Turf All Weather Sports Pitches
- 7 a Side Football Pitch in 3g Artificial Sports Surface
- 7 a Side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches
- Acrylic Sports Court Spraying Anti Slip Paint Surface
- Adidas Polymeric Installation in Keir Hardie, London
- Algal Squidge Sand Infilled Sports Pitch Contamination
- All Purpose Sports Pitch Builders
- All Weather Pitch Groundwork Contractors
- All Weather Pitch Sports Surfaces
- All Weather Pitches – Standing Water, Flooding, Poor Draining?
- Anti Slip Sports Court Painting in Preston, Lancashire
- Artificial Cricket Wicket Surfacing
- Back to Play Sports Pitch Recovery
- Basketball Court Construction to School Playground
- Benefits of 3g Sports Pitches
- Benefits of Artificial Clay Tennis Court Surfacing
- Billions of Rubber Balls in Fake Grass – 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Pitches?
- Cleaning and Painting of a Tennis Surface in Manchester
- Commissioning Newly Installed Sports Surfacing Test Reports
- Costs Constructing All Weather Pitch
- Costs to Build a Synthetic Clay Tennis Court
- Deep Cleaning Astroturf Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- FA Agree to 3G Technology Artificial Surfacing
- Fibre Bonded Needlepunch Sport Surfacing
- Flooded All Weather Pitch Surface Examination
- Flooded Hockey Pitch Sand Infill Cleaning
- Flooding Astro Turf All Weather Pitch Needs Rejuvenation, Restoration Maintenance
- Floodlight All Weather Sports Pitch
- Floodlit Sports Surface Restoration Upgrade
- Golf Pathways
- Golf Pathways Options, Products, Construction
- How to Maintain a 3g Pitch in Winter
- Impermeable Cushioned Acrylic Tennis Courts
- Independent Sport Flooring Tests to BSEN 13036-4
- Innovation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Synthetic Artificial Pitch?
- IRB Type 22 Rugby Union Longer Piled Artificial Turf Pitches
- Lano Sports Drive 23 Sand Filled Synthetic Turf
- Lano Sports Interplay 40mm 3g Synthetic Turf
- Leeds Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting Surfacing
- MUGA Sports Court Cleaning and Painting at a school in Oxfordshire
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi User Sports Court
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Netball Court Construction in Stockport
- Outdoor Basketball Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Football Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Sports Surface Clean & Paint in Glasgow
- Outdoor Sports Surfacing Slip Tester Insitu Testing
- Padel Tennis Court Construction Contractors
- Padel Tennis Court Surfacing Installers
- Polymeric Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- Polymeric Surface Basketball Court Installation in Cheadle, Cheshire
- Practice Cage Cricket Wicket Surfaces
- Proactive Maintenance to Artificial Sports Courts
- Professional Tennis Court Painting
- Profoot MSI Lano Sports Artificial Specification
- Q26 Special Surfacing/Pavings for Sport/General Amenity
- Reactive Maintenance on Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Reactive Maintenance to Astroturf All Weather Pitches
- Reasons Why All Weather Pitch Surfacing Gets Waterlogged and Flooded
- Recolouring Moisture Cure Anti Slip Paint & Line Marking to Sport MUGAs
- Recolouring Sports Court Surfaces
- Recreational Basketball MUGA Sports Pitch
- Recreational Mini Tennis MUGA Sports Pitch
- Refurbishing Synthetic Grass All Weather Pitches With Rejuvenation
- Refurbishment of Run Down Netball Courts
- Repairing Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Residential MUGA Tennis Courts Painting Specialists
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- RFU, RFL, IRB Sports Artificial Pitch Long Pile Synthetic Grass
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubberised Sbr Mixed Insitu With Pu Binder on Sports Surface Shockpads
- Sand Filled MUGA Surfacing
- Sand Filled Synthetic Turf Pitch Costs
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Shock Absorption Vertical Deformation Field Testing
- Should You Clean or Resurface Your Tennis Court?
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Small Sided Football Dual Use Games Area
- Socketed Tennis, Basketball, Netball Posts Replacement Lid Sockets
- Soft Services MUGA Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Soft Services Multi Use Games Areas Surfacing
- Specialists in Building Artificial Football Fields
- Spending Your Sport Premium Funding
- Sport England Primary Spaces PS4 Design
- Sport Pitches Surface Finishes
- Sports Coatings Macadam Acrylic Anti Slip Surface Paint
- Sports Court Anti Slip Painting in Leicester
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Sheffield
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Court Designs
- Sports Court Maintenance in Fleetwood, Lancashire
- Sports Facility Maintenance
- Sports Pitch Specification
- Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Sports Rebound Fence
- Sports Surface
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surface Construction
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Sports Surfacing Field Tests to Damaged Areas
- Sports Surfacing Rejuvenation Maintenance Golborne
- Sports-Cote Court Binder and Aggregate Rich Acrylic Non Slip Paint
- STP, ATP, MUGA 4G All Weather Pitches
- Synthetic 3g Soccer Sports Surface
- Synthetic AGP Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Synthetic Grass Sports Surface Rejuvenation
- Synthetic Sports Pitches Corrective Maintenance Services
- Synthetic Turf Football Field
- Synthetic Turf Football Field Installers
- Synthetic Turf Football Pitch Construction
- Synthetic Turf Football Pitch Contractors
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- Synthetic Turf Pitch Ball Roll Tests
- Synthetic Turf Sports Fields
- Synthetic Turf Sports Pitch Construction
- Synthetic Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Synthetic Turf Sports Surface Suppliers
- Synthetic Turf Synthetic Soccer Sports Pitch
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Tennis Court Clean & Paint Maintenance in York
- Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting in Sheffield
- Tennis Court Construction
- Tennis Court Construction Specifications
- Tennis Court Contractors Refurbishment UK Directory
- Tennis Court Contractors Repairers Directory UK
- Tennis Court Maintenance – Deep Clean and Recolouring
- Tennis Court Maintenance in Woking, Surrey
- Tennis Court Maintenance Specialist Contractors
- Tennis Court Surfacing Maintenance in Yorkshire
- Tennis Court Surfacing Rejuvenation in Newcastle
- Tennis Court Synthetic Turf Cleaning Maintenance
- Tennis Courts Refurbishment Maintenance Lancashire
- Third Generation 3g Artificial Grass Sports Surfacing
- Touch Rugby Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- Twin Bar Panel Ball Court Fences
- Twin Bar Rebound Weldmesh Ball Stop MUGA Fencing
- Type 1 Macadam Multi Use Games Area Sports Surfacing
- Unfilled Synthetic Sports Turf Surfacing
- Upgrade Convert Rundown Tennis Court MUGA
- Vertical Ball Rebound Bounce Sports Surfacing Tests
- Waterlogged Artificial Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Waterlogged Synthetic All Weather Pitch Solutions
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- What Are 3g Pitches?
- What Is Artificial Grass?
- What Is the Tennis Court Builder?
- Why Choose an Artificial Hockey Pitch?
- Why Is My All Weather Sports Pitch Surfacing Waterlogged?
- Why Is My Synthetic All Weather Pitch Holding Water and Flooding?
- Will Rejuvenation Maintenance Revitalise My Sports Pitches?
Get In Touch
Please send us your details if you need any advice on the sports facility services we provide. This an be in regards to installation, maintenance and painting of our range of sport surfaces. We can provide professional advice and a great value quote for the work you’d like us to complete.