Wet pour flooring is a rubber safety surface which we often install in and around play parks. It’s also suitable play equipment areas, pathways and playgrounds to absorb impact from trips and falls. Our team regularly carry out projects installing playground wet pour flooring in Northamptonshire and surrounding areas.
Wet Pour Flooring Specification
The play surface is a 2 part rubber system which we mix with a polyurethane binder. The base layer is normally an SBR rubber and the top layer is an EPDM rubber crumb. We can install these at different thickness to achieve a critical fall height safety rating. This all depends on the specification and design you need. We often complete this type of project in areas like Northampton, Peterborough and Corby.
The poured in place / soft tarmac surfacing can protect to a 3.0m Critical Fall Heights and provides a final porous, seamless and hard wearing surface which can be installed to almost any size, specification and design, including wetpour graphics. We have installed these types of systems in areas like Kettering and Wellingborough.
Below you can see a video of our team installing the play area surfaces with a roadway design:
We have many past projects similar to this at various schools and nurseries in the UK. There are a range of colours and designs available and you can choose exactly how you want the facility to look.
The County of Northamptonshire
Northamptonshire is a county in the East Midlands of England, people commonly abbreviate the name to Northants. As of 2015 it had a population of 723,000 and it is often referred to as the county of Northampton. Other large areas within the county include Kettering, Corby and Rushden.
It covers a total area of 2,364 square km and is landlocked between eight other counties. The watershed between the River Severn and The Wash is also in Northamptonshire along with the sources of several other rivers. The most highly populated town in the county is Northampton which is also the largest.
Installing Play Facilities
There are many schools and local parks in Northamptonshire where we can install play area surfaces. We have a selection of school playground options which you can choose from. The sizes, colours and shapes are all customisable so we can create a design which suits you.
Whether you are teaching nursery age children, secondary school or anywhere in between, we can create the perfect playground. Along with the soft safety surfacing we also offer sports court installation and painting for use in PE lessons and games. We can also supply various types of equipment include timber trim trails and climbing frames.
Find Out More
Soft Surfaces Ltd are specialist contractors in this play sector and we will be happy to discuss your projects needs including costs, pricing or quotations. Please fill in the contact form on this page or visit our website on https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/ for further details on specifications, quotes and costs for wet pour flooring. You can also learn more about any of our other products and services including artificial grass and resin bound gravel pathways.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing