When thinking of installing a rubberised safety surface to your playground, garden or park having a water looking effect /design is a great decorative idea! This would allow you to make your new surface as imaginative as you like, using the water blend wet-pour to give a sea/beach effect, a river/stream look or a pond design where you could install some of our fish and sea life graphics to give you a truly eye catching, fun and unique area. The range of wetpour colour safety surfacing graphics that we offer is endless and we can create a bespoke design and theme just for your playground.
The water look wet pour coloured safety surfacing is installed exactly the same as a normal system however involves mixing a 50/50 split of dark blue and light blue rubber EPDM with the resin and laying it in-situ on top of the sub base. Once laid the light blue and dark blue fleck is screed and hand trowelled by our team of wet pour specialists to give you an aesthetically pleasing and porous surface. This system creates a soft impact absorbing play surface which is ideal for use at nurseries and in school playgrounds where climbing equipment and activity trails are also used. The colourful designs and graphics give kids an exciting and enjoyable outdoor environment to play in and learn different skills. Please feel free to fill in our contact form with any enquiries or questions you have regarding the costs or designs of wetpour colour safety surfacing. One of our specialist team will get back to you as soon as possible with some further information.
A great benefit of installing a wet-pour playground surface is that it is permeable and therefore SUDS compliant when installed on a sub base such a type 1 stone or macadam. This means that water is allowed to drain through correctly instead of sitting on the surface or flowing into nearby areas and causing flooding. Due to these permeable qualities, wetpour colour safety surfacing is suitable to use all year round without becoming waterlogged or slippery.
If you are interested in having a rubberized safety surface installed and would like to find out some more information or to receive a budget quote to give you an idea of costs and prices please contact us through the form on this page. We have been working as professional surfacing installers for 18 years and one of our experienced team members will send you over some case studies of our work along with a quote for your project.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?