Wetpour Install Process Explained
For more information on the wetpour installation process, please watch the video below which goes into more detail.
Please see transcript below:
00:00 Hi guys, it’s Dan from Soft Surfaces here and today we’re going to be explaining how wetpour is installed.
00:07 So wetpour surfacing is actually one of the more popular rubber safety surfaces that is sold across the UK, and many people wonder how this flooring is fitted. In this video, we’re going to break down how this is done to give you more of an insight.
00:17 The first step that we take when installing wetpour is to ensure the base and edgings are suitable and set at the correct depth. Secondly, we then proceed to lay the recycled SBR base layer. This will vary in depth depending in the specification and the critical fall height.
00:35 Finally, once the base is cured, it’s then time to lay the EPDM wearing course layer. This can be installed in various colors, designs, and is often fitted with graphics, such as hopscotches, number and letter snakes, and much more.
00:46 Here at Soft Surfaces Limited, we have over 20 years of experience installing these wetpour surfaces across the United Kingdom. So if you’d like any more information about wetpour, make sure to check out our YouTube videos on this, or simply contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk.
For more information on the wetpour installation process, please get in contact today and we will be in touch to discuss this with you in more detail.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?