Nationwide Wetpour Installers
Soft Surfaces Ltd carries out wetpour surfacing throughout the UK. We have been established 15 years and travelled throughout the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe. The wetpour safety surfaces in rubber epdm is installed in the majority of parks, leisure centres, schools, nurseries, colleges and universities.
We are happy to say that our clients are extremely happy with the quality of work we carry out, which has lead to us receiving numerous testimonials from across the Country. Our team have years of experience fitting these products, and will ensure that they are installed to both the highest and safest possible quality.
To take a look at an installation that we have carried out at a school in London, please feel free to check out the video below!
Wetpour Contractors UK
The play areas and playgrounds we install throughout the UK have varied designs from multi coloured graphics to plain black surfaces. Obviously for a coloured EPDM finish it costs more because of the pigments and standard colours are generally red, blue, green and yellow however other colours upon request are available like purple, orange, pink, grey etc. The wet pour playground surfacing is usually installed under play equipment for safety to children and all testing is carried out to meet a Critical Fall Height aka CFH.
“The play areas and playgrounds we install throughout the UK have varied designs”
The CFH determines the depth of the SBR base course wetpour material and obviously the deeper the depth the more impact absorbing factors it has on the children’s safety. Children’s play areas can also be installed in different surfaces like rubber mulch, play sand, play bark, resin bound gravel, polymeric surfaces, artificial grass, and synthetic turf however we find that wet pour safety surfaces is the best product within the UK for outdoor play areas and external works.
Brief History of Playground Surfacing
“A playground surface is the material that lies under and around swings, slides, monkey bars and other playground equipment. The surfaces are usually made of wood or rubber and designed specifically for aesthetics, child safety, and/or ADA wheelchair accessibility. Playground safety surfacing often involves the use of recycled rubber tire products such as poured rubber, rubber tiles or loose rubber mulch”. Credit and thank you to Wikipedia for the information provided.
Cost of Wetpour
Like many of the products we install, the cost of wetpour is extremely dependant on exactly what type of surface you are looking for, the size of your area, where you are located in the UK and any other requirements you have. Whilst we do take pride in offering competitive rates for these services, we also would like to stress that we aim to fit the best quality products nationwide.
As a result of this, we feel that the best thing to do to fully understand the cost of wetpour for your specific situation is to contact us on our website! We will reply back as soon as we can with a bespoke quote, and are happy to discusss any requirements you may have.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing