Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Coventry
What was the specification? : Rubber Mulch Surfacing
What colours were used? : Red and Black
What was the size of the job? : 320m²
How long did the job take? : 4 days on site
Rubber Mulch Track Surfacing
We installed a rubber mulch track surface for a school in Coventry, West Midlands. This area is designed for children to take part in the daily mile, where they are challenged to walk or run a mile each day at school.
Take a look at the video below to see the full project and how the surfacing was installed.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Coventry.
So initially we were contacted by this primary school who were interested in having a daily mile track fitted on their existing field. We explained what we could offer them, and soon after we were at the location getting to work.
So for those of you who are unaware of what a daily mile track is, it’s essentially a running track built to encourage kids to complete a mile every day during playtime. Schools love this initiative as it’s helping to improve their pupils fitness on a brilliant new facility.
So here at Soft Surfaces we’ve been building these tracks nationwide for years now, and the surface type we opted for for this actual install was rubber mulch.
Rubber mulch is a surface consisting of recycled rubber bark, and offers many benefits particularly for schools. These include:
As a result of it’s rubber build up, rubber mulch is an excellent safety surface for children to be using. The rubber absorbs trips and falls fantastically, and therefore meets the critical fall height requirements needed.
Additionally, rubber mulch is a flooring that is perfect for the outdoors, again due to it’s rubber make up. The rubber actually absorbs the rain during our more rainy months, massively reducing the chances of flooding to the surface.
You can have rubber mulch fitted in several different colour choices, all of which can be discussed with you during the enquiry stage. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you are interested.
You can see now that the final job has been completed, and looks amazing as their new large running track area. The client were so happy with the final results.
Although we do work nationwide, here at Soft Surfaces we’ve done a lot of work in the Coventry area and now rank in Google for these keywords:
- Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Coventry
- Coventry Daily Mile Track Installation
- Best Safety Surfacing Company Coventry
- Coventry Daily Mile Specialists
- Best Running Track Builders in Coventry
- And more.
Thanks for checking out this installation guys, and if you’d like to enquire today, please just visit our website at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply just us a call at 01625 445 760
Thanks a lot for watching, and we’ll see you guys later.
- Benefits of Rubber Mulch Playgrounds
- Brighton Rubber Mulch Restoration
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Rhino Mulch Premium Resin Bonded Rubber Safety Surface
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Mulch Bench Surround Installation in Birmingham
- Rubber Mulch Construction
- Rubber Mulch Costs
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Coventry
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- Rubber Mulch Installation in Burscough, Ormskirk
- Rubber Mulch Installation in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Repair Kit
- Rubber Mulch Safety Surface Designs
- Rubber Mulch Track Installation in Appleton Primary, Warrington
- Rubber Mulch Trim Trail Installation in Nottingham
- What Is Rubber Mulch
Get in Touch
If you’d like to learn more about rubber mulch surfacing and daily mile tracks, you can contact our team today. We have installed many of these projects for schools and nurseries throughout the UK, and offer a range of designs and products.
Feel free to get in touch with us and we’d be happy to discuss the costs of installing these facilities. Just let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll provide all the information you need.