Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing for Kids Play Area
Safer pour surfacing for kid’s play ground flooring, especially with play equipment, is a vital part of any build. The safety safer pour flooring is vital as it can provide Critical Fall Height protection from the play equipment, can be aesthetically pleasing, and provide a porous hard wearing safety surface.
This type of flooring is often known as Soft Tarmac, Bouncy Rubber or Wetpour, and can be seen up and down the UK. It provides excellent shock absorbsion or shock attenuation and provides an anti slip surface to a play area, school and playground and can be designed, specified and constructed to many different colours and blends, with graphics and designs also available if required.
Safe Pour Surfacing Specification
Safer pour surfacing is a safe play area flooring which is made from a base layer safer pour rubber (SBR) with a top layer safer pour rubber (EPDM), both recycled, and they are mixed with an appropriate binder and installed to the desired area with a trowel to a specified and required depth, sometimes up to 110mm – 20mm. This poured in place system provides CFH protection from 1.0m – 3.0m, depending on the sub base and conditions. Sub bases that are suitable include MOT Type 1 Stone, Tarmac & No Fines Concrete. Spongy Rubber safer pour is also installed and tested to BS 7188, so you can be sure that the system is perfectly designed and installed to your requirements.
- Coloured Play Safety Surfacing
- Muddy Wet Fitness Trim Trail Surfacing Options?
- Outdoor Safety Flooring Designs
- Rubber Mulch Safety Surface Designs
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Safe Play Area Surface
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface for Children’s Parks Flooring
- Safety Flooring Designs
- Safety Flooring Services
- Safety Surfaces For Playgrounds
- Safety Surfacing for Fitness Trim Trail Made From Timber
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing for Kids Play Area
- Soft Fall Impact Absorbing Playground Surface
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
Soft Surfaces Ltd are a prime UK company / contractor and class wetpour safer pour surfacing as their core business and are prominent in the safety surfacing sector. We have helped to price, costs, budget, and design, specify and maintain many of these systems and we would be able to assist with your own individual project. Please call us on 01625 445760 or visit our website https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/.