Wetpour playground safety surfacing is a rubberised crumb bound together with specialised glue. The Wetpour is mixed and laid insitu therefore it is important that a Q26 specification is met. The Rubber granules are laid on top of type 1 MOT which is a permeable sub base allowing the drainage of any surface water. Therefore this makes wet pour rubber crumb flooring SUDS compliant as it is porous. This type of play area flooring is commonly installed in school playgrounds and at nurseries and public parks where play equipment is used. The impact absorbing properties of wetpour surfacing mean that it protects children from injuries when running around and playing in the area.
The Q26 wetpour play surfacing specification is designed to provide reliable safety qualities in outdoor areas so that children can be active and use different types of equipment. By installing a specialist safety flooring type like this where there is equipment like climbing frames and swings will ensure that children are protected from injuries of they fall. Feel free to speak to us via our contact form if you’d like more information about the costs and prices of wetpour playground flooring.
The base is made from a 2-6mm SBR rubber shock pad which varies in depth depending on the equipment fitted in the play area. For example: the higher a climbing frame, the more rubber base will be required. For this reason it is essential to provide us with the critical fall height before we can provide you with a quote. The Critical fall height refers to the point that a child may fall from and not the overall height of the equipment in the playground. The surface course is made from a rubber EPDM and is harder wearing than the SBR base.
The rubberized surface is also available in a wide range of colours and graphics which can be viewed on our website at Wetpour Colour Range. Schools and nurseries often choose different graphics and games designs which help kids to learn as they play in a fun activity. Our professional experts will be able to give you advice on all of the different options to suit the children who will be using the playground. On completion of the job we must log the name and contacts of the installer and date of installation to ensure they have all the surfacing contractor’s information and maintenance details. It is important to keep your wetpour playground safety surfacing clean to help maintain its porous properties and prevent moss and algae from growing on the surface.
If you require a price or some costs for this type of SUDS compatible wetpour surfacing please get in touch with us via the contact form. One of our specialists can provide you with a quote, product sheets, case studies or even design possibilities of a playground, park or play area.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?