Rubber EPDM spheres can be used in parks and gardens and even city streets, as a piece of play equipment, as seating or just a decorative touch. For architects and designers who want to add shape and a different dimension to any existing school playground, the rubber spheres are endless.
These products are being used throughout the entirety of schools, play areas and recreational locations within the UK, as they offer a great amount of fun for kids whilst acting as a nice decorative touch to these facilities.
Types of Play Area Spheres
Generally, these play area spheres really can vary in colour, size and specification. The rubber spheres are available in either full or half spheres, and to make things a little easier, we have created these bullet point lists of the dimensions and colours available:
- 300mm in diameter
- 400mm in diameter
- 600mm in diameter
What are Rubber Play Spheres?
Rubber Play Spheres are ball of soft EPDM rubber designed specifically for playground surfacing. These play area additions make for great platforms for children to exercise and play on, whilst ensuring that their safety remains the priority at all times. As these surfaces are made out of soft materials, they ensure that the critical fall heigh (CFH) regulations and safety requirements are met.
These Spheres can be specified in loads of different colours and sizes depending on what you’re looking for. Some clients like to have a mixture of the two, whilst others prefer to keep to a colour scheme or certain size!
Playground Spheres for Schools
We believe that playground spheres for schools are an excellent addition for pupils, as they help to encourage play, co-operation and teamwork. We believe that this is crucial for the education and development of youngsters, and as a result feel as though our spheres and generally our play equipment we can offer really does help!
Schools can simply enquire on our website or give us a quick call if interested in these products, and as we work with hundreds of schools throughout the UK we
Cost of Playground Safety Sphere Installation
The cost of playground safety sphere installation is hard to calculate until we fully know what types, sizes and colours of spheres you are looking for. In addition to this, the distance we have to travel almost influences the final cost of these products, however even with all of these factors taken into consideration we take pride in the fact that we offer these products at an incredibly competitive rate.
Please do not hesitate to phone our head office on 01625 445760 if you need any help on funding, budgets, quotes, prices, costs, designs, specification, specify a product, suppliers, contractors, maintenance, repairs or site surveys / visits.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing