Type 3 Polymeric Surfacing MUGA
Type 3 polymeric surfacing MUGA facilities are rubber surface specifications which are ideal for a variety of sports with the main sport as netball. Other activities played on the multi use games area will be football, tennis, basketball, athletics and 5-a-side football.
Polymeric Surfacing Specification
The Type 3 polymeric material is commonly installed in schools and is designed to have a high slip resistance rating for netball. The polymeric system is made up of EPDM rubber crumb granules which are mixed together with a binder and then laid onto a macadam base. An anti slip paint coating is then applied to give the stable playing characteristics and the rubber EPDM surface gives the sport surface a cushioned underfoot feel. Line markings can also be applied to the flooring contrasting coloured non slip paint to distinguish between the different sports which the facility will be used for.
Once the polymeric surfacing has been installed, there is the option to have a range of extra accessories and equipment included with the full construction project. These could be fencing in a variety of heights from 3m-5m, sports floodlighting, and maintenance equipment to help you keep your surface sport court in top condition. Having these extra accessories can help you make the most out of your new sport facility by giving you the opportunity to rent it out to other clubs and teams for training sessions and competitive matches in the evening.
Polymeric Sports Surface
This surface is composed of a rubberized crumb and mixed with a binding agent. The rubber utilised is wonderful for sports a result of the bounce and grip attributes the surfacing possesses. Netball, tennis, long jump runways and high jump zones traditionally have this type of flooring. Polymeric rubber surfaces are permeable, so this means they can be utilized year-round. Polymeric wet pour is available in a selection of colours.
You ought to thoroughly clean your sport surface frequently to maintain it in great condition. Sweeping is very good to get rid of any sort of contamination. If perhaps your sports pitch will need more specialist maintenance then our pro companies can come to site.
We can carry out the installation of EPDM sport surfacing for a number of schools, colleges and sport clubs across the United Kingdom. If you’d like to see one of our installations, please see the video below:
As experienced sport surfacing contractors, we have installed many of these MUGA courts all over the UK at schools, colleges and clubs. If you’d like to discuss an enquiry for one of these facilities, please fill in our contact form with as much detail as possible and we will offer your some helpful advice. To find out more information about the sport facilities we install and the other services we offer, please visit us at https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/ where you can browse through examples of our previously completed work.
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- Astro Turf MUGA Sports Pitches Rejuvenation Maintenance
- Building 5-a-Side Football MUGA in Gloucester
- Coating of Synthetic MUGA Surfacing With Acrylic Coatings
- Coating of Synthetic MUGAs Surfacing With Water Based Coatings
- Domestic MUGA Construction Specialists
- Floodlight Multi Use Games Area
- In Situ Slip Resistant Testing MUGA Sports Court
- Macadam MUGA Painting in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Macadam Muga Painting in Taunton, Somerset
- MUGA All Weather Surfaces Finish
- MUGA Anti Slip Sports Coatings
- MUGA Construction Specifications and Costs
- MUGA Contractors
- MUGA Installation
- MUGA Nationwide
- MUGA Pitch Designs for Primary School
- MUGA Pitch Maintenance
- MUGA Surfaces
- MUGA Surfacing Repair
- MUGA Surfacing Suppliers, Contractors, Companies
- Multi Use Activity Surfacing Designs
- Multi Use Game Areas Surface Finishes
- Multi Use Games Area Rejuvenation Maintenance
- Multi User Game Areas Specification, Design, Costs
- Multi User Games Area Surfacing, Construction
- Needlepunch MUGA Surfacing Upgrade in London
- Olympic Legacy Funding Funds Available for MUGA Multi Use Games Areas
- Polymeric MUGA in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Polymeric MUGA in Haringey, London
- Polymeric MUGA in Kennington, London
- Polymeric MUGA Pitch Installation in Crawley, West Sussex
- Polymeric MUGA Pitch Resurfacing in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Porous Polymeric Surfaced MUGA
- Pressure Cleaning Tennis Courts MUGA Surfaces
- Proactive Maintenance for Multi Use Games Areas
- Promoting Teamwork With Multi Use Games Areas
- Reactive Maintenance to MUGA Pitch Surfacing
- Recolouring Moisture Cure Anti Slip Paint & Line Marking to Sport MUGAs
- Recreational Basketball MUGA Sports Pitch
- Recreational Mini Tennis MUGA Sports Pitch
- Residential MUGA Tennis Courts Painting Specialists
- Residential Tennis Court MUGA Colour Spraying
- Revitalise MUGA Sports Court All Weather Pitch With Rejuvenation
- Roll Form Welded Mesh Fences for Multi Use Games Areas
- Sand Filled MUGA Surfacing
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Small Sided Football Dual Use Games Area
- Soft Services MUGA Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Soft Services Multi Use Games Areas Surfacing
- STP, ATP, MUGA 4G All Weather Pitches
- Tips Applying Polyurethane Painted Surface to Polymeric Multi Use Games Area
- Tips Applying Polyurethane Painted Surfaces to Macadam MUGA Surfacing
- Twin Bar Rebound Weldmesh Ball Stop MUGA Fencing
- Type 2 MUGA Open Textured Porous Macadam Polyurethane Painting Finish
- Type 3 Polymeric Surfacing MUGA
- Upgrade Convert Rundown Tennis Court MUGA
- What Is a MUGA?
Have you ever thought about having a polymeric facility installed? What would your primary sports be?
Tell us what you think about this topic and please share our article if you found it helpful!