Sports Fencing Nationwide Sports Fencing Company
Twin Bar Rebound Weldmesh Ball Stop MUGA Fencing
Lots of modern sports surface facilities have installed sports fencing, to help create a secure sports facility. These modern MUGA Multi Use Games Area facilities often have a standard Twin Bar Weldmesh Fence installed. This fencing, which is a 3.0m high x 2.50m wide has a sandwich twin bar panel which compiles of 6.0mm vertical wires which is trapped or sandwiched by 8mm horizontal wires.
However, this ballstop fencing system can also be manufactured, specified and designed to suit most areas. 4.0m & 5.0m high fencing can be achieved and fencing can also have super rebound panels installed along the bottom 1.2m, to strengthen the area of fence where it comes under more stress from ball damage. Single and double leaf gates can be installed into most fencing systems, along with recessed goals. These systems will not alter the structural strength of the system.
Twin Bar Panel Ball Court Fences
MUGA Twin Bar Panel fencing is an attractive option for any sporting project which requires a high quality perimeter fence. A standard specification for this Twin bar would be a 3.0m high fence to the Multi Use Games Area perimeter, consisting of a 3.0m high x 2.50 wide standard Twin Bar Panel, in a single lift on RHS posts using clamp bars and anti tamper fasteners. Standard Twin Bar panels comprise of 6mm vertical wires sandwiched by twin 8mm horizontals to form a 200x50mm mesh to the complete height of the panel.
Soft Surfaces are a contractor who can provide you with a quotation, design and installation of this quality sports surfacing fence. Double leaf and Single leaf gates can also be installed into the Twin Bar Panel MUGA fence, along with football goal recesses which makes for a perfect Multi Use Games Area fencing solution. You can upgrade and replace existing ball court fences, whilst keeping the same specification and structural strength.
Roll Form Welded Mesh Fences for Multi Use Games Areas
Roll Form welded Multi Use Games Area Fencing, is a popular fencing system that is perfect for MUGA’S and Ball Courts, comes in various specifications and is very strong due to its steel construction.
Laid around the perimeter of the MUGA, the design of the fence affects the cost of the proposed system. You can have the fence in a number of different heights and the system can be made reinforced or stronger across the bottom to protect against ball damage.
Roll Form Welded Mesh Fencing is also known as Ball Stop fencing. There are a number of contractors and installers who can install, upgrade and replace existing Roll Form Welded Mesh Fencing when it has been damaged during play or vandalism.
A typical specification for this product is a 3.0m high fence, laid around the Multi Use Games Area, consisting of a double lift of 50x50x3.50 / 3.0mm galvanised and plastic coated green roll form welded mesh secured to high tension line wires with steel clips.
The fencing is put into concrete posts in 3.0m centres. You can have Roll Form Welded Fencing on MUGA’s which include sports such as Basketball, Netball and Tennis. The fencing can be completed with goal recesses and basketball hoops.
Single and double leaf gates can be added, along with timber kickboards to the bottom of the fence to allow for a true rebound of certain sport balls, such as hockey.
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- Astro Turf MUGA Sports Pitches Rejuvenation Maintenance
- Building 5-a-Side Football MUGA in Gloucester
- Coating of Synthetic MUGA Surfacing With Acrylic Coatings
- In Situ Slip Resistant Testing MUGA Sports Court
- Macadam MUGA Painting in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Macadam Muga Painting in Taunton, Somerset
- MUGA All Weather Surfaces Finish
- MUGA Anti Slip Sports Coatings
- MUGA Construction Specifications and Costs
- MUGA Contractors
- MUGA Installation
- MUGA Pitch Designs for Primary School
- MUGA Pitch Maintenance
- MUGA Surfacing Repair
- MUGA Surfacing Suppliers, Contractors, Companies
- Needlepunch MUGA Surfacing Upgrade in London
- Polymeric MUGA in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Polymeric MUGA in Haringey, London
- Polymeric MUGA in Kennington, London
- Polymeric MUGA Pitch Installation in Crawley, West Sussex
- Polymeric MUGA Pitch Resurfacing in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Pressure Cleaning Tennis Courts MUGA Surfaces
- Recreational Basketball MUGA Sports Pitch
- Residential Tennis Court MUGA Colour Spraying
- Sand Filled MUGA Surfacing
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Sports Fencing
- STP, ATP, MUGA 4G All Weather Pitches
- Type 2 MUGA Open Textured Porous Macadam Polyurethane Painting Finish
- Type 3 Polymeric Surfacing MUGA
- Upgrade Convert Rundown Tennis Court MUGA
- What Is a MUGA?
Soft Surfaces Ltd is a sports contractor who specialise in these types of systems. Budget / funding advice, costing information and quotations can all be catered for, along with the full construction of the fencing. Please visit our website or call us on 01625 445760