MUGA Surfacing Repair
With any outdoor sports surface it’s important to regularly check and inspect the area for damage. Doing this ensures multi use games area repair and maintenance can be carried out as soon as possible. Once you locate the area with damage, we can provide a reactive solution to fix it.
Repairing MUGA Surfaces
The type of MUGA surfacing repair needed will depend on the condition of the court as well as the specification and surface type:
- Macadam – For a hard tarmac sports court, issues can include fretting and loss of anti slip properties which affect safety and performance. We may repair these problems by thoroughly cleaning the surface and then applying a court binder coating which creates excellent adhesion to bind loose stones to the surface and make it stronger. A new paint coating can then be applied to give the court non slip qualities which enhance playability and grip.
- Polymeric Rubber – Repairs for this EPDM MUGA surface can include cutting out small damaged areas of the court and filling in the space with a new application of rubber granules. We also carry out thorough cleaning and apply new anti slip paint to improve the performance qualities of the surface.
- Synthetic Grass – For artificial grass and Multisport synthetic surfaces, reactive maintenance can include seam repairs if the carpet has ripped, or sand and rubber infill rejuvenation to remove contaminants within the artificial fibres and prevent flooding to the facility. Different types of artificial grass can also be used as recreational leisure lawns in domestics gardens, nurseries and public parks, speak to us for more details on these products.
Please be sure to get in touch with us if you would like to discuss the costs of repairing MUGA surfaces at your facility. We offer you professional advice and help you get your sports court back to its top condition.
For MUGA facilities which are used heavily and frequently for a number of different sports, the surfacing can become worn out. This is especially true if correct proactive maintenance isn’t done to keep it in top condition. If your macadam, polymeric rubber or artificial grass sports flooring does become damaged, we may carry out reactive repairs to fix the issues and make the surface safe for use again.
We have years of experience when it comes to MUGA surfacing repair and we offer excellent services at low cost rates. If you would like more information on the repairs we are able to conduct, please get in touch now using the enquiry form provided.
MUGA Court Repairs
We are specialist sport surface contractors specialising in carrying out MUGA court repairs to hard surfaces and artificial grass pitches. We work at schools, sport centres and domestic facilities which have sustained damage due to overuse or lack of correct maintenance. However, although these repairs can be done to fix damaged, it’s much more cost effective to carry out regular proactive maintenance to your sports surface to prevent any issues and ensure that the safety and playing qualities of your MUGA are of a high standard.
This type of maintenance will vary for each surface specification and the location of the facility, but the work often includes sweeping the area to remove debris, pressure washing to lift dirt away from the flooring, drag brushing to redistribute sand infill and applying chemical moss and algae treatments to stop contamination growth.
If you need MUGA surfacing repair for your outdoor surface, make sure to contact our team as soon as possible. You’ll need to stop the problems from getting worse and causing more safety issues for your facility. We can apply these services to various sports pitch specifications including synthetic turf and hard courts. You can fill in our contact form on this page and we’ll send you over some help and advice on the best multi use games area repair maintenance as well as a price to carry out the work.
Multi Use Games Area Resurfacing
In the event that the court has too much damage to undergo minor repairs, we can offer multi use games area resurfacing which will completely revitalise your facility. The resurfacing may consist of installing a new tarmac wearing course over the existing one after cleaning the surface and carrying out minor repairs or it could consist of ripping up the existing surface and laying down a new one.
We also complete upgrades which could involve replacing the sub base and putting down a brand new surface. As an example you could upgrade to multisport synthetic or 3G surfacing. Our experts can provide details on what would be best for you, so please do not hesitate to contact our experts if you’d like advice on which surface to have installed.
How are Sports Courts Repaired?
When it comes to repairing sports courts, it completely depends on the type of surfacing you have. Obviously, the process of fixing a crack in a macadam court will not be the same as the process of rejuvenating a 3G pitch. We can repair the area using 2mm of emerald stone mixed with polyurethane binder and then painting over the court to hide the reparation work. It would also be beneficial to install a polyurethane binder coat across the entire court to strengthen the court, prevent fretting and help the paint stick better.
Sand filled and 3G pitches may need to be repaired in the event dirt and debris have gotten into the pores. It’s important to do this as it could affect the porous properties. This will require a rejuvenation, which basically involves extracting dirty infill and replacing it with new or cleaned infill.
MUGA Repair Cost
There is no fixed price when it comes to repairing a MUGA. You will have to think about a number of different options. The MUGA repair cost depends on a number of different factors. Some of these include the amount of damage that is present and what we need to do in order to fix the surface. Obviously repairing a small crack in the surface or applying a sports court binder coat will be less costly than a full resurface or upgrade.
The size of your facility will also alter the price – especially if you are having a full resurface. Generally larger areas will cost more since we’ll need more materials when fixing the facility. Our team aim to offer the best prices for MUGA surfacing repair. So you can be sure that you will get great value for money. Our professionals have been within the industry for a number of years and can offer you the very best services. Make sure to contact us now for more details.
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- Astro Turf MUGA Sports Pitches Rejuvenation Maintenance
- Building 5-a-Side Football MUGA in Gloucester
- Coating of Synthetic MUGA Surfacing With Acrylic Coatings
- Domestic MUGA Construction Specialists
- Floodlight Multi Use Games Area
- In Situ Slip Resistant Testing MUGA Sports Court
- Macadam MUGA Painting in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Macadam Muga Painting in Taunton, Somerset
- MUGA All Weather Surfaces Finish
- MUGA Anti Slip Sports Coatings
- MUGA Construction Specifications and Costs
- MUGA Contractors
- MUGA Installation
- MUGA Pitch Designs for Primary School
- MUGA Pitch Maintenance
- MUGA Surfaces
- MUGA Surfacing Repair
- MUGA Surfacing Suppliers, Contractors, Companies
- Needlepunch MUGA Surfacing Upgrade in London
- Olympic Legacy Funding Funds Available for MUGA Multi Use Games Areas
- Polymeric MUGA in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Polymeric MUGA in Haringey, London
- Polymeric MUGA in Kennington, London
- Polymeric MUGA Pitch Installation in Crawley, West Sussex
- Polymeric MUGA Pitch Resurfacing in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Porous Polymeric Surfaced MUGA
- Pressure Cleaning Tennis Courts MUGA Surfaces
- Recreational Basketball MUGA Sports Pitch
- Recreational Mini Tennis MUGA Sports Pitch
- Residential Tennis Court MUGA Colour Spraying
- Sand Filled MUGA Surfacing
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Soft Services MUGA Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Sports Fencing
- STP, ATP, MUGA 4G All Weather Pitches
- Type 2 MUGA Open Textured Porous Macadam Polyurethane Painting Finish
- Type 3 Polymeric Surfacing MUGA
- Upgrade Convert Rundown Tennis Court MUGA
- What Is a MUGA?
Get In Touch
Our team can provide you with more information on MUGA surfacing repair if necessary. Please do not hesitate to contact us using the enquiry form provided. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible with more details. We’ll also provide a free quotation to suit your budget.