What was the specification? : Rubber Mulch Track Surfacing
What colours were used? : Beige
What was the size of the job? : 124m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
Daily Mile Track Construction
Our team installed a Daily Mile track for a school in Leeds, West Yorkshire. This project was completed using rubber mulch surfacing, check out the video below to see the full project.
Hi, guys, it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds.
For this work, this client sent us an email to discuss their options for a daily mile track. We explained exactly what we could do for them, as we as their surfacing options for the track, and we were quickly booked in to install the surface.
So daily mile tracks are becoming a bigger and bigger trend here in the UK, as schools and facilities across the country are looking to encourage more outdoor activity for youngsters to help improve their health and fitness.
With obesity rates rising in the United Kingdom, it’s never been more important for our youth to exercise. Many organisations across the country have cited just how important these daily mile tracks can be, and here’s why:
So a daily mile track is a sports track installed to encourage kids to run 1 mile a day and is already helping many Schools and sports clubs to achieve this goal through group activity.
Here at Soft Surfaces, we’ve been installing Daily Mile tracks nationwide for years now, are proud to have become a market leader in the industry.
We’re able to fit these tracks in multiple surface specifications, but for this job, we opted for rubber mulch. Rubber mulch is a perfect surface for children to be running on as its spongy rubber make up absorbs trips and falls brilliantly.
This surface type can be installed in several different colours as well, and this can be planned out with you before we get to work.
You can see now the final works have been completed, and the rubber mulch daily mile track looks tremendous at the client’s facility. They were buzzing with the work we carried out for them, and with their new running track.
Although we do work nationwide, here at Soft Surfaces we’ve carried out plenty of work in Leeds and therefore rank in Google for these keyphrases:
- Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Leeds
- Leeds Daily Mile Track Installers
- Rubber Safety Surface Experts Leeds
- Leeds Daily Mile Track Specialists
- Best Rubber Mulch Company Leeds
Thank you for watching this video guys, and if you are interested in any of the services we provide, please feel free to get in touch with us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call on 01625 445760.
If you’d like some more information about Daily Mile tracks and rubber mulch surfacing, feel free to contact our team. We’d be happy to discuss the costs and different designs we offer for these products.
Just fill in the contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can with more details.
You May Also Like
Check out these pages to learn more about rubber mulch surfacing.
- Benefits of Rubber Mulch Playgrounds
- Brighton Rubber Mulch Restoration
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Rhino Mulch Premium Resin Bonded Rubber Safety Surface
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rhino Mulch, in situ laid polyurethane bound rubber bark surface
- Rubber Mulch Bench Surround Installation in Birmingham
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- Rubber Mulch Installation in Burscough, Ormskirk
- Rubber Mulch Installation in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Safety Surface Designs
- Rubber Mulch Track Installation in Appleton Primary, Warrington
- Rubber Mulch Trim Trail Installation in Nottingham
- Safety Flooring Services
- What is Rubber Mulch