What is Rubber Mulch Flooring?
How is Rubber Mulch Constructed?
- Residential gardens
- Public facilities
Rubber Mulch DIY Kits
Installing Bonded Play Bark
Rubber Mulch Service Contractor
UV Sustainable Mulch
Our UV sustainable high quality rubber shred is sourced from approved suppliers. This means that it’s not only a high quality product but it’s also good value for money. Therefore its durability and seamless finish justifies the budget spend. The rubber mulch playground surfacing specification is made using rubber shred which is bound together with resin to form a flexible safety surface.
It is a common choice for outdoor play areas, pathways, gardens and activity features. It provides a natural appearance with added safety qualities to protect children from trips and falls. The rubber mulch costs for each project will be different. We’ll need to consider a number of factors prior to completing the installation. For more information on UV sustainable mulch cost, make sure to get in touch.
Feel free to contact us by filling out our enquiry form and we’ll get back to you with some information regarding the costs of the flooring.
Play Surface Maintenance
Rubber Bark Running Track
Get In Touch
You Might Also Like
Here are some rubber mulch articles you might like:
- Benefits of Rubber Mulch Playgrounds
- Brighton Rubber Mulch Restoration
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Rhino Mulch Premium Resin Bonded Rubber Safety Surface
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rhino Mulch, in situ laid polyurethane bound rubber bark surface
- Rubber Mulch Installation in Burscough, Ormskirk
- Rubber Mulch Installation in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Safety Surface Designs
- Rubber Mulch Track Installation in Appleton Primary, Warrington
- Safety Flooring Services
- What is Rubber Mulch