Astro Turf MUGA Sports Pitches Rejuvenation Maintenance
Astroturf MUGA synthetic all-weather turf and 3G / 4G artificial grass are all-purpose surfaces that are very common in the UK and these can be built, designed and specified to be almost any area dimension and specification. When these pitches become tired and start to get flooded and waterlogged, they are in need of rejuvenation, renovation and upgrading and there are a number of different avenues that this can be achieved. An ATP or STP can become poor draining, have flooding on the surface and have poor seams due to compaction and contamination within the pile which makes the system lose its porosity.
Over time the joints or seams of the synthetic pitch can become weak and need renovation and upgrading, this can be done by a simple joint procedure. Another problem on the surface is the build-up of mud, moss and algal squidge from falling debris and grime on the surface. Algal squidge and moss can cause the system to lose its porosity and will cause the kickabout court to poorly drained. There are a few things that we can do when we renovate and rejuvenate the sports pitch and bring back the good playing qualities of the facility. The extraction and removal of the silica sand is a vital part of this maintenance as this will allow the carpet to be free of the contaminated material and will allow the carpet to drain water more efficiently. The new silica sand or rubber can then be installed to complete the renovation and upgrade.
Astroturf MUGA sports pitches are suitable for multisports like football, futsal, rugby and netball and this is why it is vital that the area is sufficiently maintained as it is heavily used. Other maintenance requirements for sand-filled astroturf MUGA pitches can include game line repairs, patch repairs, and complete new surfacing. We are prime sport surfacing contractors and have helped to construct and maintain many of these facilities. We also do not have any minimum or maximum requirements for our maintenance and construction projects.
Astroturf MUGA pitches have been designed and built to sizes like 39m x 19m to 102m x 62m and we would be delighted to be able to help you with your maintenance needs. Prices, quotes, funding, budgets and specifications are all areas of our expertise. Please visit our website on https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/ or send us the details through our contact form and we will be happy to help with your enquiry.
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- Astro Turf MUGA Sports Pitches Rejuvenation Maintenance
- Building 5-a-Side Football MUGA in Gloucester
- Macadam MUGA Painting in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Macadam Muga Painting in Taunton, Somerset
- MUGA Anti Slip Sports Coatings
- MUGA Construction Specifications and Costs
- MUGA Contractors
- MUGA Installation
- MUGA Pitch Designs for Primary School
- MUGA Pitch Maintenance
- MUGA Surfacing Repair
- Needlepunch MUGA Surfacing Upgrade in London
- Polymeric MUGA in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Polymeric MUGA in Haringey, London
- Polymeric MUGA in Kennington, London
- Polymeric MUGA Pitch Installation in Crawley, West Sussex
- Polymeric MUGA Pitch Resurfacing in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Pressure Cleaning Tennis Courts MUGA Surfaces
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Sports Fencing
- Type 3 Polymeric Surfacing MUGA
- What Is a MUGA?
Feel free to leave a comment in the box below if you’ve got any questions about astroturf MUGA surfacing or if you have a problem with your existing sports pitch and we will offer you some professional advice.