Sports Pitch Specification
We are specialists who carry out services for sport and recreational facilities across the whole of the UK to an excellent standard. We can fully create a bespoke sports pitch specification for your organisation. When planning the design, we take a range of factors into account, such as the surface uses, size, location, budget and level of performance. Creating the design specification is the first process which we carry out before the installation, this enables us to make the perfect pitch for your facility and a surface which you can enjoy and make the most of.
Sports Surfacing Specs
Our company has a range of different surface types available, these include macadam, polymeric, 2G sand dressed, 2G sand filled, needlepunch and 3G artificial grass surfacing. Each one of these materials has ideal qualities for individual activities and this is important to know when designing the pitch specification.
- The activities which are played on macadam are normally tennis, netball and basketball. This surface provides good ball bounce and slip resistance.
- Polymeric is ideal for athletics, tennis and netball.
- 2G sand dressed and filled surfaces are for hockey and football.
- Needlepunch is used for multi use games areas.
- 3G artificial grass is great for football and rugby as it acts like natural grass without the heavy maintenance.
The sports pitch specification will depend entirely on your individual needs. Make certain to get in touch with us now for more information.
To speak with one of our specialists about the prices for installing different types of sport and activity surfaces or altering a specification, feel free to complete our contact form. Someone will reply back to you as quickly as possible with some professional advice. We could also provide product sheets of what we’re able to install.
Sports Facility Equipment
As well as being able to install the surfacing itself, we also add sports facility equipment as extras. When communicating with the client we explain to them about the extra services we can provide. We can then see if they want them or if they will be necessary for their facility. Our wealth of experience comes in handy when dealing with clients who haven’t been through this process before. Our experts can guide you through the specification in detail and make sure you are clear on each aspect.
This is why it is important to do checks on your installers to make sure that they know what they are doing. You will end up with the surface you were looking for. We suggest that you do background checks and see how long they have been established. Also, ask to see previous projects they have completed and also speak to their previous clients. This will ensure you are using the correct people for the sports pitch construction job.
The sporting equipment which we have to offer, includes court rebound fencing, floodlighting and ball stop netting. There are different types of sports rebound fence to choose from depending on the sports which will be played and your budget; these options include double twin bar super rebound, weldmesh and a chain-link system. Double twin bar rebound fencing is our most solid and secure specifications for outdoor pitches and a lot of MUGA activity areas have this type installed.
Weldmesh fencing is also a strong type used for multisport surfaces and the chain link design is more of a simple option that is still effective, it is normally installed for recreational surfaces which are not heavily used. As well as fencing we will also supply and install specialist outdoor floodlighting for your outdoor area to help you use it to its maximum potential all year round and after daylight hours.
Sports Pitch Requirements
We offer a number of specifications to meet your individual requirements. We understand that installing a sports facility can be exciting but challenging at times. Our team will look at your spending budget and the sports you wish to play on the surface. We can then help you decide on the best surfacing type to have installed. We will take into consideration all of your sports pitch requirements and offer advice to ensure the best value for money.
Different establishments will have different needs and requirements for the specification of the pitch. We shall look into your individual requests and offer our expert opinion. Since we have years of experience we can offer top-quality installations and advice for great value.
From this video you can see an upgrade of a sport facility with a new specification. Our expert installers can complete a number of resurfaces depending on your requirements.
Get In Touch
Feel free to contact us if you would like to speak to a member of our team about sports pitch specification and designs for a project you’re looking to complete. We’ll send over information sheets and an idea of costs for the work. Be sure to let us know if you have a budget in mind so we can try and stick within this.
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 60mm Thick Long Pile Synthetic Turf All Weather Sports Pitches
- Acrylic Sports Court Spraying Anti Slip Paint Surface
- Adidas Polymeric Installation in Keir Hardie, London
- All Purpose Sports Pitch Builders
- All Weather Pitch Sports Surfaces
- Anti Slip Sports Court Painting in Preston, Lancashire
- Artificial Cricket Wicket Surfacing
- Benefits of 3g Sports Pitches
- Benefits of Artificial Clay Tennis Court Surfacing
- Billions of Rubber Balls in Fake Grass – 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Pitches?
- Cleaning and Painting of a Tennis Surface in Manchester
- Costs to Build a Synthetic Clay Tennis Court
- Deep Cleaning Astroturf Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Fibre Bonded Needlepunch Sport Surfacing
- Flooded Hockey Pitch Sand Infill Cleaning
- Floodlight All Weather Sports Pitch
- Golf Pathways
- How to Maintain a 3g Pitch in Winter
- Lano Sports Drive 23 Sand Filled Synthetic Turf
- Leeds Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting Surfacing
- MUGA Sports Court Cleaning and Painting at a school in Oxfordshire
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Netball Court Construction in Stockport
- Outdoor Basketball Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Football Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Sports Surface Clean & Paint in Glasgow
- Outdoor Sports Surfacing Slip Tester Insitu Testing
- Padel Tennis Court Construction Contractors
- Padel Tennis Court Surfacing Installers
- Polymeric Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- Polymeric Surface Basketball Court Installation in Cheadle, Cheshire
- Practice Cage Cricket Wicket Surfaces
- Professional Tennis Court Painting
- Reasons Why All Weather Pitch Surfacing Gets Waterlogged and Flooded
- Refurbishment of Run Down Netball Courts
- Repairing Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Sand Filled Synthetic Turf Pitch Costs
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Should You Clean or Resurface Your Tennis Court?
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Spending Your Sport Premium Funding
- Sports Court Anti Slip Painting in Leicester
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Sheffield
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Court Designs
- Sports Court Maintenance in Fleetwood, Lancashire
- Sports Facility Maintenance
- Sports Fencing
- Sports Pitch Specification
- Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surface Construction
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Sports Surfacing Rejuvenation Maintenance Golborne
- Sports-Cote Court Binder and Aggregate Rich Acrylic Non Slip Paint
- Synthetic AGP Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Synthetic Turf Football Field
- Synthetic Turf Football Field Installers
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- Synthetic Turf Pitch Ball Roll Tests
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Tennis Court Clean & Paint Maintenance in York
- Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting in Sheffield
- Tennis Court Construction
- Tennis Court Maintenance – Deep Clean and Recolouring
- Tennis Court Maintenance in Woking, Surrey
- Tennis Court Surfacing Maintenance in Yorkshire
- Tennis Court Surfacing Rejuvenation in Newcastle
- Tennis Court Synthetic Turf Cleaning Maintenance
- Tennis Courts Refurbishment Maintenance Lancashire
- Third Generation 3g Artificial Grass Sports Surfacing
- Unfilled Synthetic Sports Turf Surfacing
- Waterlogged Synthetic All Weather Pitch Solutions
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Why Choose an Artificial Hockey Pitch?