Multi Use Activity Surfacing Designs
There are lots of benefits of having multi use activity surfacing designs installed; the main advantage of having a multi-purpose sports facility is that a number of different activities can be done in one area, which reduces the costs of construction and any maintenance that may be required.
Multi use activity surfacing is particularly common in establishments like nurseries and schools. There are a number of different specifications for multi-use games areas to suit individual needs and requirements. We are also able to modify specifications and alter our services to remain within your budget, whilst carrying out a high-quality service and providing the best playing properties for your recreational facility.
School Games Area Designs
The multi use activity surfacing allows children to take part in a number of different activities during school and in extracurricular clubs, and so encouraging the children to enjoy participating in educational games. The multipurpose flooring is durable and will last a long time; this makes it perfect for institutions like schools and colleges.
It is extremely common for facilities to replace tarmacadam areas with Multisport synthetic surfacing for school games area designs. This needlepunch synthetic turf offers great porous qualities, which means that the multi-use activity surfacing won’t become flooded and waterlogged, therefore preventing major damage and contamination.
Our Multisport activity surface is perfect for nurseries and schools with young children. There are various colours and design choices available. You can have a multi-coloured area installed to suit your facility and the activities you will be using the surfacing for.
Depending on the age of the children who will be using the area, a number of designs can be created with specialist equipment to suit your requirements. Activity flooring can come in brightly coloured squares so children can play different games. You could also choose to have additional fencing, goal ends and games panels.
Have a look at the video below to see the installation of one of our recent projects in Cumbria. The school chose a blue, green and yellow design along with colourful activity fencing.
You have the freedom to design bespoke sports and play surface which is perfect for school or nursery children to improve their health and fitness through regular activity. Feel free to speak to one of our experts today by completing the quick contact form. Then we’ll get back to you with a quote for multi use activity surfacing.
Needlepunch Multi-Activity Space
Like any other sport surface type, the needlepunch synthetic carpet also needs to be properly maintained. We recommend you carry out regular inspections on your needlepunch multi-activity space to look for any potential damage. Checking your playing surface regularly can reduce the costs of major repairs in the future. It will also help to minimise the risk of tripping hazards.
Proactive maintenance is necessary to keep your needlepunch multi-activity space in its best condition. Regular brushing and jet washing your surface will keep the area clean and will prevent contamination; you may also prevent contamination by applying a moss and algae treatment to your needlepunch multi-activity space.
We install needlepunch multi-activity space surfacing with a layer of sand infill. This keeps the grass fibres in position, as well as creating and maintaining natural playing qualities. If your surface becomes damaged or worn out, we are able to carry out a complete games surface repair or rejuvenation service.
Dealing with problems early on will stop the damage from developing more and becoming dangerous to users. We carry out all of our services to a high quality so that you will get great value for money.
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- Activities to Teach Kindness on the Playground
- Activity Flooring Construction
- Activity Flooring Graphics
- Activity Flooring Maintenance
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Artificial Grass with Rubber Shock Pad Installation at St Ann's Hospital, London
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Cleaning and Painting of a Tennis Surface in Manchester
- Coloured Wetpour Playground Design in Birmingham
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- Health and Activity Levels in Children
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- MUGA Sports Court Cleaning and Painting at a school in Oxfordshire
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi Use Activity Surfacing Designs
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Sports Surface Clean & Paint in Glasgow
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- PS15 Activity Surfacing and Floor Markings
- PS15 Activity Surfacing Upgrade London
- PS4 Activity Games Space Area in Penrith
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Hospital Pathway Surfacing in Suffolk
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesborough, Yorkshire
- Rubber Playground Flooring With Artificial Grass in Worthing, West Sussex
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Sports Court Anti Slip Painting in Leicester
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Tennis Court Clean & Paint Maintenance in York
- Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting in Sheffield
- Tennis Court Surfacing Maintenance in Yorkshire
- Tennis Court Surfacing Rejuvenation in Newcastle
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Wetpour and Rubber Mulch Playground Surfacing in Oxford
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Mini Golf Course Installation in Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
We hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post! You can find out more information on multi-activity spaces and also receive a quote for this work by filling out our contact form. One of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible. Don’t forget to share this article and post any comments in the section provided.