Residential Tennis Court MUGA Colour Spraying
Residential and domestic tennis courts are being installed in many gardens in the UK. MUGAs or multi use games areas/kickabout courts are specialist sports systems. They are designed to offer multi-sport playing in a safe and pleasant environment. These are ideal for the domestic market with the ability to play tennis, football, basketball and netball all on the same court.
MUGA Colour Spraying
You can play a variety of different sports on these surfaces. We often install these in porous macadam, EPDM polymeric rubber or 3G synthetic grass. We can also apply line marking with MUGA colour spraying to suit the different multi-sports. Users can play sports like football, hockey, rugby and netball on MUGA surfaces. The systems all have different colour lines like yellow, white and red.
The sports surfaces can all be repainted and colour coated in polyurethane tennis court paint or water-based acrylic paint materials as and when required and the lines can also be updated and repaired or re-marked. There are a number of companies and contractors who can complete these works but Soft Surfaces Ltd are specialist sports contractors who offer expertise in this area.
The maintenance of these facilities is crucial because prolong the lifespan of the ball court. We advise annual proactive maintenance cleaning and colour spraying. There are several types of sports court maintenance depending on the type of facility you have.
Above you can see a video of one of our recent projects in Ipswich. The client required full cleaning, repairs and repainting of the tennis court.
Find Out More
These MUGA colour spraying works are not dependent on a minimum or maximum size/dimension. We can also offer advice on design, full construction, pricing, costs and quotations on your project. Please contact our team through the quick form on this page.
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- Astro Turf MUGA Sports Pitches Rejuvenation Maintenance
- Building 5-a-Side Football MUGA in Gloucester
- Coating of Synthetic MUGA Surfacing With Acrylic Coatings
- In Situ Slip Resistant Testing MUGA Sports Court
- Macadam MUGA Painting in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Macadam Muga Painting in Taunton, Somerset
- MUGA All Weather Surfaces Finish
- MUGA Anti Slip Sports Coatings
- MUGA Construction Specifications and Costs
- MUGA Contractors
- MUGA Installation
- MUGA Pitch Designs for Primary School
- MUGA Pitch Maintenance
- MUGA Surfacing Repair
- MUGA Surfacing Suppliers, Contractors, Companies
- Needlepunch MUGA Surfacing Upgrade in London
- Olympic Legacy Funding Funds Available for MUGA Multi Use Games Areas
- Polymeric MUGA in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Polymeric MUGA in Haringey, London
- Polymeric MUGA in Kennington, London
- Polymeric MUGA Pitch Installation in Crawley, West Sussex
- Polymeric MUGA Pitch Resurfacing in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Porous Polymeric Surfaced MUGA
- Pressure Cleaning Tennis Courts MUGA Surfaces
- Recreational Basketball MUGA Sports Pitch
- Recreational Mini Tennis MUGA Sports Pitch
- Residential Tennis Court MUGA Colour Spraying
- Sand Filled MUGA Surfacing
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Soft Services MUGA Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Sports Fencing
- STP, ATP, MUGA 4G All Weather Pitches
- Type 2 MUGA Open Textured Porous Macadam Polyurethane Painting Finish
- Type 3 Polymeric Surfacing MUGA
- Upgrade Convert Rundown Tennis Court MUGA
- What Is a MUGA?
Our team can provide more details regarding specification sheets, costs and best of time of year to carry out this work. The acrylic and polyurethane paint materials are weather dependent and not suitable to spray in the winter months.