Sports Facility Maintenance
We carry out sports facility maintenance nationwide and to a high standard, as we are specialists we have a wide amount of knowledge and experience which we have gathered from over the years and this benefits us on each job.
Maintaining Sport Facilities
Maintaining sport facilities is an important part of keeping sports pitches in good condition. When we install sport pitches, we always suggest and explain to the client about the importance of having a sports facility maintenance schedule and how it can keep your surface in excellent performance condition and extend its life expectancy. We can help design a specific cleaning plan for your sports pitch surfacing to keep it safe and to maintain the playing qualities. There are two types of work that can be carried out; there are proactive and reactive methods. Proactive maintenance is a process you do to prevent damages from occurring. You’ll apply reactive maintenance when you need to repair the surface after it has become damaged or worn over time.
The sports that our surfaces are installed for include football, rugby, tennis, netball, basketball and hockey. The surface materials we specialise in are macadam, polymeric, needlepunch, 2G sand dressed turf, 2G sand filled turf and 3G artificial grass. All of the surface types could be used for multi-use games areas where numerous activities are played. Each one of these outdoor flooring specifications will require some maintenance, in order to keep it in great condition and performing at a high quality. Not all the surfacing has the same cleaning process carried out, you have to treat each surface individually and have a unique plan.
Make sure you contact us if you need any advice about maintenance for an outdoor activity court or pitch. We offer helpful information on the costs and the work that needs to be done for each surfacing type.
Sports Facility Specs
When it comes to the sports pitch specification, our team are able to alter designs to meet your individual needs. There are various surfacing specs to choose from to play the sports of your choice. Our team can recommend the best specs for you. We will look at your spending budget, the sport you wish to play and the existing area and help you decide on what would be best. Since we are experts in the industry, you will see that there are plenty of specifications to choose from and it is vital that you get professional advice to ensure you will be able to make the most out of your new facility.
We can adjust the specifications to suit your personal preferences. So please get in touch if you wish to speak to our team about the different specs available. We would be more than happy to answer any questions or queries you may have, so make sure to fill in our contact form now.
Sports Surface Cleaning
When carrying out sports surface cleaning, we always advise that being proactive is better as it can prevent serious damages from occurring and you are also keeping on top of it regularly. The types of proactive maintenance for each surfacing type will differ, this is because they have individual performance and surface qualities and different needs.
Preventative cleaning on synthetic surfaces will normally include:
- Drag mats
- Drag brushing
- Deep cleaning
- Algae treatment
Reactive work done to fix issues with an existing surface includes:
- Sports surfacing rejuvenation
- Upgrading surfacing
- Additional pitch infill
Our team can complete all of these services to help keep your facility in top condition. It’s important to look after sport surfaces to ensure they are safe for users at all times. You will also want to reduce the costs of large-scale repairs by keeping on top of cleaning and maintenance.
In this video, you can see our team carrying out maintenance to a synthetic sports pitch. This process involved removing contaminated sand infill and replacing it with a new clean layer to improve the playing qualities.
Activity Surfacing Maintenance
Macadam surfaces require a low amount of maintenance which is why a lot of schools and educational organisations have them installed. This may be as simple as jet washing and brushing the flooring when needed to remove dirt and contaminants. Polymeric surfacing will need light pressure washing and the facility might need some repairs over time if it suffers from overuse. The needlepunch Multisport synthetic surfacing is commonly installed for activity flooring in schools, and these facilities typically get a lot of use.
Needlepunch turf normally requires a low amount of cleaning, however, you should carry out brushing and redistribution of infill regularly. If you don’t look after the pitch it could need more specialist cleaning such as a rejuvenation to replace the infill. Sand dressed and sand filled surfaces normally require more proactive work such as algae treatment and the reactive cleaning may be rejuvenation and drag matting.
3G artificial grass needs much less maintenance than natural grass. However, it will normally require drag matting, decompaction, grooming, chemical treatments, infill top ups and resurfacing in the future. For more information on activity surfacing maintenance, make certain to contact our team and we will get back to you right away.
Sports Pitch Rejuvenation
Over time your synthetic turf pitch may become waterlogged or flooded. This can arise due to dirt and debris getting stuck within the pores of the surface. This, therefore, causes the area to lose its porous properties. This can cause further problems on the pitch if not dealt with as soon as possible. We carry out sports pitch rejuvenation for your facility to improve the play of the area and restore the permeable qualities.
During a rejuvenation, we will extract the dirty sand and/or rubber infill and replace it with a new infill. We’ll then distribute the sand across the area which will help to improve the porosity of the facility. We complete rejuvenations at a reasonable price, so please contact us now if you require more information.
Get In Touch
We can provide specialist sports surface cleaning on each surface, some previous problems on artificial surfaces have been compaction, contamination and flooding. This can happen to any type of sports pitch specification when dirt, leaves or litter is left on the surface and not removed. The debris can start to contaminate and this then will block the drainage system. When this happens it will cause the all-weather pitch to flood and stop being porous. When this happens you need to have professionals to carry out the job as it is a big issue. It may even make it worse if you do not fix it quickly.
Please send us your details through our contact form if you’d like more information on these sports facility maintenance services. We’ll get back to you with a price estimate for the work. Also include details of your budget if you have a particular price range in mind.
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 60mm Thick Long Pile Synthetic Turf All Weather Sports Pitches
- Acrylic Sports Court Spraying Anti Slip Paint Surface
- Adidas Polymeric Installation in Keir Hardie, London
- All Purpose Sports Pitch Builders
- All Weather Pitch Sports Surfaces
- Anti Slip Sports Court Painting in Preston, Lancashire
- Artificial Cricket Wicket Surfacing
- Benefits of 3g Sports Pitches
- Benefits of Artificial Clay Tennis Court Surfacing
- Billions of Rubber Balls in Fake Grass – 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Pitches?
- Cleaning and Painting of a Tennis Surface in Manchester
- Costs to Build a Synthetic Clay Tennis Court
- Deep Cleaning Astroturf Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Fibre Bonded Needlepunch Sport Surfacing
- Flooded Hockey Pitch Sand Infill Cleaning
- Floodlight All Weather Sports Pitch
- Floodlit Sports Surface Restoration Upgrade
- Golf Pathways
- How to Maintain a 3g Pitch in Winter
- Lano Sports Drive 23 Sand Filled Synthetic Turf
- Leeds Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting Surfacing
- MUGA Sports Court Cleaning and Painting at a school in Oxfordshire
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Netball Court Construction in Stockport
- Outdoor Basketball Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Football Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Sports Surface Clean & Paint in Glasgow
- Outdoor Sports Surfacing Slip Tester Insitu Testing
- Padel Tennis Court Construction Contractors
- Padel Tennis Court Surfacing Installers
- Polymeric Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- Polymeric Surface Basketball Court Installation in Cheadle, Cheshire
- Practice Cage Cricket Wicket Surfaces
- Professional Tennis Court Painting
- Reasons Why All Weather Pitch Surfacing Gets Waterlogged and Flooded
- Refurbishment of Run Down Netball Courts
- Repairing Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Sand Filled Synthetic Turf Pitch Costs
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Should You Clean or Resurface Your Tennis Court?
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Spending Your Sport Premium Funding
- Sports Court Anti Slip Painting in Leicester
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Sheffield
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Court Designs
- Sports Court Maintenance in Fleetwood, Lancashire
- Sports Facility Maintenance
- Sports Fencing
- Sports Pitch Specification
- Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surface Construction
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Sports Surfacing Rejuvenation Maintenance Golborne
- Sports-Cote Court Binder and Aggregate Rich Acrylic Non Slip Paint
- Synthetic AGP Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Synthetic Turf Football Field
- Synthetic Turf Football Field Installers
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- Synthetic Turf Pitch Ball Roll Tests
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Tennis Court Clean & Paint Maintenance in York
- Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting in Sheffield
- Tennis Court Construction
- Tennis Court Maintenance – Deep Clean and Recolouring
- Tennis Court Maintenance in Woking, Surrey
- Tennis Court Surfacing Maintenance in Yorkshire
- Tennis Court Surfacing Rejuvenation in Newcastle
- Tennis Court Synthetic Turf Cleaning Maintenance
- Tennis Courts Refurbishment Maintenance Lancashire
- Third Generation 3g Artificial Grass Sports Surfacing
- Unfilled Synthetic Sports Turf Surfacing
- Waterlogged Synthetic All Weather Pitch Solutions
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Why Choose an Artificial Hockey Pitch?