Artificial Grass Installation in Swarkestone, Derby
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on artificial grass surfacing in Swarkestone, Derby and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
In addition to installations, our team can offer artificial grass repair services for existing artificial grass within this location, so if you have currently got a artificial grass surface that needs either rejuvenating or resurfacing, feel free to get in touch with us.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our artificial grass installations that we carried out in Swarkestone, Derby.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you are interested in any of our artificial grass services we offer throughout Swarkestone or the entire Derbyshire area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Artificial Grass Surfacing in Swarkestone, Derby
What was the specification? : Artificial Grass at 25mm
What colours were used? : Natural Green
What was the size of the job? : 96m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Porous stone and sand screed
When it comes to installing Artificial Grass here at Soft Surfaces we have a great wealth of experience over many years in the industry supply surfaces across the UK.
Artificial Leisure Grass Installation
In this video below see the full process of how we upgrade a natural grass lawn for Synthetic Grass. Our installation in Swarkestone, Derby will show the range of expertise as we provide an install around Children’s Activity Equipment.
Please see video transcript below:
00:07 Hey, guys. This is Dan from Soft Surfaces here. In today’s video, we’re going to show you an artificial grass installation in the Swarkestone, Derby area.
00:16 The first thing we actually did for this installation was to inspect the natural grass that was already there and obviously make plans for the size of the artificial grass, which was going to be installed. This obviously means measuring up this existing area, which you can see, and obviously just kind of taping off where we feel we need to install the facility.
00:29 Next up, the sub-base and edging is actually installed in preparation for the artificial grass. This means obviously removing the existing surface, fitting the edging and the sub-base and then it’s ready get the grass finish.
00:39 The completed project is actually here, you can see in the photos. The artificial grass is now laid. It looks absolutely fantastic for this little small playground facility. Obviously they’ve got their wooden games that they can play on here with that as well. It’s a great little area for the kids to kind of go and enjoy during their lunch breaks.
Thanks a lot for watching guys, and I’ll see you guys later.
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- 4g Grass Football Pitch Sports Surfacing Synthetic Turf Carpet
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Artificial Grass Football 3G Pitch Costs
- Artificial Grass Installation in Swarkestone, Derby
- Artificial Grass Nationwide
- Artificial Grass Nursery Play Area Flooring
- Artificial Grass Pitch Construction in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Artificial Grass vs Natural Garden Lawns
- Artificial Grass with Rubber Shock Pad Installation at St Ann's Hospital, London
- Artificial Grass With Rubber Shockpad Installation in London
- Artificial Pitch Framework Contractors
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- How Is Artificial Grass Installed?
- Outdoor Artificial Grass Installation in Manchester
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesborough, Yorkshire
- Rubber Playground Flooring With Artificial Grass in Worthing, West Sussex
- Synthetic Grass Surfacing Options
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Why Choose Artificial Grass for Your Garden?
Swarkestone is a small village in the south of Derbyshire, England. This small village had a population of 187 people at the last census in 2011. This old English village is where Swarkestone bridge is located it is three-quarters of a mile long and has 17 arches.
For any information on the Artificial Grass or any of our range of products call or fill in our enquiry form and a member of our expert team will be happy to help.
Benefits of Artificial Grass Surfacing in Swarkestone, Derby
Having a artificial grass surface installed in the Swarkestone, Derby area has many benefits, these include the following:
- Artificial grass always look aesthetically pleasing in all kinds of weather. This is because the weather doesn’t actually have any direct impact on the surface. The surface will continue to stay green all year round.
- Artificial grass as a surface requires a lot less maintenance as the surface doesn’t need to be watered, fertilised or mowed like real grass.
- You will spend less time maintaining your garden or surface, this means you will spend more time enjoying the surface.
- If you want to have artificial grass in your garden for example, the surface is much more weed resistant than natural grass so weeds are less likely to grown through artificial turf than real turf. By laying a weed membrane and applying weed killer, you can be practically weed-free.
- Due to the materials it is made from, artificial grass stays pest-free. On the other hand, natural grass provides the perfect environment for bugs and pests which you need to spend to spend time, effort, money and harmful pesticide to rid your lawn of.
- Artificial grass is a very durable surface. It can withstand wear and tear, is also weather proof, does not dry out, does not get waterlogged and will not fall victim to pest infestations. It is way more robust tan real grass.
Why Choose Us?
Our team here at Soft Surfaces Ltd have over 25 years of experience installing artificial grass surfacing in Swarkestone, as well as Derby in general.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Swarkestone artificial grass surface looks brilliant no matter the specification you desire.
Additionally, our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface post installation too, making the process of caring for your new artificial grass surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other Derbyshire Areas we Install Artificial Grass
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install artificial grass surfacing throughout the Derbyshire area, including the following areas:
- Artificial Grass Installation in Chesterfield
- Artificial Grass Installation in Swadlincote
- Artificial Grass Installation in Long Eaton
- Artificial Grass Installation in Belper
- Artificial Grass Installation in Ilkeston
and any other surrounding area.
Contact us Today
If you would like artificial grass installed in Swarkestone, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking a look at our case study, and for any more questions, please get in touch today.