Artificial Grass Installation in Swarkestone, Derby
What was the specification? : Artificial Grass at 25mm
What colours were used? : Natural Green
What was the size of the job? : 96m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Porous stone and sand screed
When it comes to installing Artificial Grass here at Soft Surfaces we have a great wealth of experience over many years in the industry supply surfaces across the UK.
Artificial Leisure Grass Installation
In this video below see the full process of how we upgrade a natural grass lawn for Synthetic Grass. Our installation in Swarkestone, Derby will show the range of expertise as we provide an install around Children’s Activity Equipment.
Please see video transcript below:
00:07 Hey, guys. This is Dan from Soft Surfaces here. In today’s video, we’re going to show you an artificial grass installation in the Swarkestone, Derby area.
00:16 The first thing we actually did for this installation was to inspect the natural grass that was already there and obviously make plans for the size of the artificial grass, which was going to be installed. This obviously means measuring up this existing area, which you can see, and obviously just kind of taping off where we feel we need to install the facility.
00:29 Next up, the sub-base and edging is actually installed in preparation for the artificial grass. This means obviously removing the existing surface, fitting the edging and the sub-base and then it’s ready get the grass finish.
00:39 The completed project is actually here, you can see in the photos. The artificial grass is now laid. It looks absolutely fantastic for this little small playground facility. Obviously they’ve got their wooden games that they can play on here with that as well. It’s a great little area for the kids to kind of go and enjoy during their lunch breaks.
Thanks a lot for watching guys, and I’ll see you guys later.
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 4g Grass Football Pitch Sports Surfacing Synthetic Turf Carpet
- 4th Generation Synthetic Sport Surfacing
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 7 a Side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches
- Agp, Stp, Atp Long Pile Artificial Grass Pitches
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Artificial Grass Football 3G Pitch Costs
- Artificial Grass Installation in Swarkestone, Derby
- Artificial Grass Nationwide
- Artificial Grass Nursery Play Area Flooring
- Artificial Grass Pitch Construction in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Artificial Grass vs Natural Garden Lawns
- Artificial Grass with Rubber Shock Pad Installation at St Ann's Hospital, London
- Artificial Grass With Rubber Shockpad Installation in London
- Artificial Pitch Framework Contractors
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- How Is Artificial Grass Installed?
- Outdoor Artificial Grass Installation in Manchester
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesborough, Yorkshire
- Rubber Playground Flooring With Artificial Grass in Worthing, West Sussex
- Synthetic Grass Surfacing Options
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Why Choose Artificial Grass for Your Garden?
Swarkestone is a small village in the south of Derbyshire, England. This small village had a population of 187 people at the last census in 2011. This old English village is where Swarkstone bridge is located it is three-quarters of a mile long and has 17 arches.
For any information on the Artificial Grass or any of our range of products call or fill in our enquiry form and a member of our expert team will be happy to help.