3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
What will be the latest innovation of the artificial sports pitches? That is the million dollar question and many are looking to design the latest synthetic turf all weather pitches specification. Many are changing the pile heights, pile density, infill rates and some looking at the construction or shockpad element of the works. Some companies are even looking towards a 4G pitch specification which may contain advanced technology.
3G Turf Pitch Specification
Third Generation artificial grass is a sand / rubber infilled sports synthetic surface ideal for football and rugby. 3G football pitches are rented every night to thousands of players for training, 5 a side leagues, 7 aside leagues and even played on for their main games at amateur level with full size pitch facilities. 3G artificial turf surfacing is an excellent substitute to natural grass and meets the approval of rugby and football governing bodies in the UK including FIFA, FA, IRB, RFU and RFL
If you are wanting to use the facility for both training and matches in these sports, this is definitely a recommended surface type as it provides all of the right playing qualities. The overall design can be customised to suit your budget and outdoor space, so feel free to let us know if you are interested in building one of these pitches.
4G Pitch Surfacing Designs
With regards to 4G fourth generation surfacing, 5G fifth generation surfaces and 6G sixth generation flooring then the designs are varied at present. Some are pushing a non infill carpet for the 4G sports pitches and yet the 5G artificial grass is said to be fully rubber crumb infill. However these are all speculations at present and no accredited governing body has approved these designs from IRB, FIH, FA, RFU or FIFA.
Many people are looking at 3G vs 4G pitch designs but the truth is at the moment they are very similar and the official classification is the 3G surfacing.
What is a 5G Football Pitch?
A 5G Football Pitch is an artificial turf surface used for football. The 5G football surface is rubber filled all weather pitch specification.
Get a Quote
If you would like information on the costs, prices, quotes and specifications of the construction of a full size artificial field or even a small sided football MUGA then please fill in the contact form.
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 4g Grass Football Pitch Sports Surfacing Synthetic Turf Carpet
- 4th Generation Synthetic Sport Surfacing
- 5 a Side Football Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 7 a Side Football Pitch in 3g Artificial Sports Surface
- 7 a Side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches
- Agp, Stp, Atp Long Pile Artificial Grass Pitches
- Artificial Football Surfaces Set to Return to English Football
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Artificial Grass Enquiry Process
- Artificial Grass Football 3G Pitch Costs
- Artificial Grass Installation in Swarkestone, Derby
- Artificial Grass Nationwide
- Artificial Grass Nursery Play Area Flooring
- Artificial Grass Pitch Construction in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Artificial Grass vs Natural Garden Lawns
- Artificial Grass with Rubber Shock Pad Installation at St Ann's Hospital, London
- Artificial Grass With Rubber Shockpad Installation in London
- Artificial Pitch Framework Contractors
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- How Is Artificial Grass Installed?
- Leisure Grass Installation
- Leisure Grass Surfacing
- Outdoor Artificial Grass Installation in Manchester
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesborough, Yorkshire
- Rubber Playground Flooring With Artificial Grass in Worthing, West Sussex
- Synthetic Grass Surfacing Options
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- What Is Artificial Grass?
- Why Choose Artificial Grass for Your Garden?
Let us know what you need and we can send you all the information on sports fencing, basework specifications, shockpads, drainage and much more. We can also supply product sheets on similar designs to the 4G pitch specification to help you decide on the best option.