Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
When carrying out a new project, the costs to build a compact athletics facility will depend on a number of factors. A few of these include dimensions, chosen design and your location.
The term ‘compact athletics facility’ refers to recreational running tracks or activity areas that are installed in smaller spaces. These offer a simpler alternative to full-sized athletics facilities. This is often done in urban areas at schools to give a more cost-effective option for children looking to get involved in different sports.
Smaller Athletic Facilities
A range of components can be incorporated into the design of a recreational sports area, choosing these different parts can help cut the costs to build a compact athletics facility. These individual parts could include sprint tracks, long jump pits, high jump areas and jogging circuits. View this post to learn more about the different designs we offer for schools.
By scaling down each of these elements, schools are able to introduce children to a variety of sports from a young age without having to install a full sized athletics facility. You can incorporate this into PE lessons, break times and extracurricular activities. It can then create a fun environment which also contributes to increased health and activity.
This video below shows the construction of a compact high jump athletics facility at a school. The surfacing was installed using Multisport synthetic turf which is ideal for recreational sports facilities especially when young children are using the area.
We would be happy to offer you some more advice on the costs to build a compact athletics facility. Simply fill in our quick enquiry form to speak to us. These outdoor sports areas can be installed to schools, colleges, leisure centres and other public spaces. They offer a more affordable alternative to full-sized running tracks or other facilities. There are many more benefits of school athletics if you are thinking about having one of these facilities installed, both for physical and mental development.
Athletics Surfacing Installers
We are specialist athletics surfacing installers and can create designs for a range of compact athletics facilities throughout the UK. These areas provide sports tracks for recreational use as they come in smaller sizes. We can install them to school playgrounds or other areas with limited space.
Our professional team often install these types of facilities in a Multisport synthetic turf surface which is perfect for recreational areas and for use by younger children. Some of the designs available could be multi-use long jump pits with all-purpose lanes, sprint tracks and high jump fans. In a lot of cases, a running straight of 40-60 metres will form the focal point of a compact athletics facility. This will often have other features installed around it.
Choosing the Right Design
You could choose a different design if you’re looking to cut the costs to build a compact athletics facility. Therefore we can be flexible on the specification to suit your requirements. You can also incorporate jogging routes into the design; this could consist of a path which flows around the perimeter of the area to make the most of your existing space.
Depending on the people who are going to be using the area, our athletics surfacing installers will be able to advise you on the best design of athletics area. For example, a primary school might prefer to have a smaller area with soft Multisport turf.
On the other hand, a high school or college could choose a larger facility with polymeric rubber track surfacing. Whatever you choose, we will be able to make it work with your budget. We can also offer numerous different coloured designs so you can customise the final appearance.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Construction, Design, Costs
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surface Cleaning and Maintenance Costs
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Build a Long Jump Runway
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Fixed Solid Schools Take-off Board
- Javelin Runway Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Javelin Runway Specification, Design, Costs
- Long Jump Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Free Facility Funding Q&A
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multi Use Long Jump Facility Installation in Essex
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Resurfacing in Southwark, London
- Pole Vault Run Up Surfacing
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Kerbs to Athletic Triple Jump Runways
- School Athletics Track Designs
- School Budgets Athletics Track Long Jump Runway Specifications
- Schools Get Active With Outdoor Learning
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough
- Throwing Circle Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Triple Jump Sand Pit Rubber Edges
- What Are Athletics Tracks?
Please don’t hesitate to speak with a member of our team today. We would be happy to discuss the costs to build a compact athletics facility. We understand that everyone has different requirements and budgets, so we’d be happy to help you come up with the perfect design. Fill in our contact form today and we’ll get back to you with some friendly advice.