The spongy safer pour soft surface usually found in play areas is termed differently from person to person, for example someone may call it ‘rubber play area flooring’ whereas someone else my know it as ‘rubber tarmac for children’s playgrounds’. Within the industry this surface is known as ‘Wet-Pour’ safer surfacing, this offers an ideal playground surface and a safe environment for children to play on at schools and nurseries or at public play areas.
Spongy Safer Pour Construction
The construction of a spongy safer pour playgrounds surface involves mixing rubber granules with a strong adhesive resin and laying it in situ. Safer pour rubber playground surfacing is laid as a two tier system compromising of a safer pour base layer made out of 100% recycled SBR and a safer pour wearing course which is made out of rubber EPDM. The thickness of the base layer varies in size dependent on the required Critical Fall Height (CFH) with the thickness of the wearing course nearly always staying the same at a depth of 15mm, it is this wearing course that determines the colour of the surface and in turn the price.
The perfect sub-base for the safer pour rubber surface to be laid upon is macadam as it is an open textured, porous surface making it SUDS compatible. This means water is allowed to drain correctly through the system which decreases the risk of flooding and water damage.
Soft Surfaces Ltd can help you with any query you have regarding spongy safer pour surfacing, we offer a start to finish service, from quote to project completion. If you would like to find out the costs of safer pour playground surfacing or have any questions in relation to any of our products please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free, friendly and professional advice or visit our website at https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/ for more information.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?