Outdoor Safety Flooring Designs
Outdoor safety surfacing is most commonly installed in nurseries, schools, playgrounds and parks but we have often installed them for houses and work environments. It is important because it protects children and all of the surfacing which we install meets the necessary BS EN 1177 play area standards.
Wetpour surfacing can be installed in many different colours; this allows you to make your playground a bright, colourful, exciting and visually pleasing surface. Wet pour is the most popular outdoor safety flooring for playgrounds, this is most likely because of its range of benefits and the fact that coloured rubber graphics can be inserted into the surface, making your play area unique and also able to stand out.
Rubber mulch is a shredded rubber flooring type and it is normally installed in community areas, where the client would prefer to have a natural rustic look. Grass mats are also installed in parks to keep the appearance of real grass while adding extra safety qualities to the area. The mats have a honeycomb shape; this lets the natural grass grow through the mat, whilst providing a safe ground surface. To find out more about the outdoor soft flooring we can install, contact us today through the quick enquiry form and we’ll discuss costs and designs for the work.
Recreational Safety Surfaces
When having a rubber EPDM playground installed, we also make sure all of our clients are aware of the different safety surface graphics we have to offer. These graphics can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, meaning that you can personalise them to specifically fit within your design ideas. All the individual graphics can help improve children’s learning abilities within school.
For example hop scotch graphics can help younger children excel with numbers. These safety surface graphics will help brighten up your play facility and give the area a range of educational and recreational themes. We have a variety of animal graphics on offer; these are popular with nursery school children who are beginning to learn about all the different animals.
Just like with the wet pour surfacing, all of these graphics can come in a variety of bright colours with bespoke designs. This helps to continue whatever theme that your facility has, as well as adding character and life to your playground. We strongly believe that play time is one of the most important times of the day for children within school; this is why we make sure that all of our clients have the best possible facility they can.
We will help work with our customers to keep within their budget, tailoring their specification to make the perfect facility for their school. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information on the safety flooring designs we can install at schools, nurseries and parks.
EPDM Graphic Inserts
Recreational safety surfaces can be installed for many different design specifications, this includes the type of surface, colours, sizes, dimensions and patterns. The previous wetpour projects we have carried out in nurseries have asked us to install bright colours, such as blue, yellow, green and red but the designs are ongoing and you can even have multi-coloured areas.
For educational environments, we normally insert a chosen design of graphics into the soft outdoor flooring, these graphics can be fun and educational and the children can be learning whilst in an activity. The popular choice of graphics for nurseries have been jungle animals, sea life and also roadway designs. Roadway designs teach the children the safety of crossing roads and what they should look out for when crossing.
The advantage of having graphics also means that you are providing outdoor learning; this is because you can choose from our graphics and make sure that they are relevant to your educational curriculum. The wet pour which we have installed for people’s driveways have normally been more natural and earth colours, which ensures that they blend in with the community.
In order to keep your recreational safety surfaces in excellent condition, regular maintenance should be carried out. If any dirt, leaves or litter falls on the surface then it should be removed as this can cause contamination to occur within the playground flooring. The surfaces are porous but if contamination gets into them it can block the drainage system and cause flooding and safety issues. Organisations which have wetpour should have a maintenance plan and be proactive with the cleaning schedule. It should be lightly brushed and washed when needed and checked for damages.
Rubber mulch should also have light pressure washing and brushing applied to prevent problems. Grass mats are very simple to look after; they only require you to check them and to look out for any damages. Please contact us if you would like us to send you over some product sheets and examples of the outdoor safety surfacing that we can install. We have completed many projects through the UK and can provide great value quotes for whatever work you’d like us to carry out for your playground or outdoor area.
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Artificial Grass with Rubber Shock Pad Installation at St Ann's Hospital, London
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Brown and Green Rubber Mulch Bench Surround in Birmingham
- Cleaning and Painting of a Tennis Surface in Manchester
- Coloured Play Safety Surfacing
- Coloured Wetpour Playground Design in Birmingham
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Muddy Wet Fitness Trim Trail Surfacing Options?
- Outdoor Safety Flooring Designs
- Rubber Mulch Safety Surface Designs
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Safe Play Area Surface
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface for Children’s Parks Flooring
- Safety Flooring Designs
- Safety Flooring Services
- Safety Surfaces For Playgrounds
- Safety Surfacing for Fitness Trim Trail Made From Timber
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing for Kids Play Area
- Soft Fall Impact Absorbing Playground Surface
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
Get In Touch
We are able to answer any questions or queries that you may have regarding safety flooring designs, so please get in touch with us if you require more information. Our experts will come back to you as soon as possible with answers to any concerns you have so contact us today for more details and a quote.