Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
The spongy safer pour soft surface usually found in play areas is termed differently from person to person, for example someone may call it ‘rubber play area flooring’ whereas someone else my know it as ‘rubber tarmac for children’s playgrounds’. Within the industry this surface is known as ‘Wet-Pour’ safer surfacing, this offers an ideal playground surface and a safe environment for children to play on at schools and nurseries or at public play areas.
Spongy Safer Pour Construction
The construction of a spongy safer pour playgrounds surface involves mixing rubber granules with a strong adhesive resin and laying it in situ. Safer pour rubber playground surfacing is laid as a two tier system compromising of a safer pour base layer made out of 100% recycled SBR and a safer pour wearing course which is made out of rubber EPDM. The thickness of the base layer varies in size dependent on the required Critical Fall Height (CFH) with the thickness of the wearing course nearly always staying the same at a depth of 15mm, it is this wearing course that determines the colour of the surface and in turn the price.
The perfect sub-base for the safer pour rubber surface to be laid upon is macadam as it is an open textured, porous surface making it SUDS compatible. This means water is allowed to drain correctly through the system which decreases the risk of flooding and water damage.
- Coloured Play Safety Surfacing
- Muddy Wet Fitness Trim Trail Surfacing Options?
- Outdoor Safety Flooring Designs
- Rubber Mulch Safety Surface Designs
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Safe Play Area Surface
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface for Children’s Parks Flooring
- Safety Flooring Designs
- Safety Flooring Services
- Safety Surfaces For Playgrounds
- Safety Surfacing for Fitness Trim Trail Made From Timber
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing for Kids Play Area
- Soft Fall Impact Absorbing Playground Surface
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
Soft Surfaces Ltd can help you with any query you have regarding spongy safer pour surfacing, we offer a start to finish service, from quote to project completion. If you would like to find out the costs of safer pour playground surfacing or have any questions in relation to any of our products please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free, friendly and professional advice or visit our website at https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/ for more information.