Soft Fall Impact Absorbing Playground Surface
Soft Fall impact absorbing playground surface is a rubber surface installed on parks, outdoor classrooms, school play areas, playgrounds and kids nursery gardens. It is an EPDM rubber crumb surface that offers safety to children falling from play equipment including swings, roundabouts, slides, multi units and high platform playground activity units.
Soft fall is a well known phrase used in the wet pour industry. Other names also known to be a similar surface type is wetpour, soft pour, soft surfaces, edpm flooring, rubber bound chippings and wet pour safety surface.
The best part about these type of surfaces is that they are porous making it an all weather surface and is very resilient. There is a wide colour range to choose from and wetpour graphics can be installed into the safety surface to make the area look nicer.
- Coloured Play Safety Surfacing
- Muddy Wet Fitness Trim Trail Surfacing Options?
- Outdoor Safety Flooring Designs
- Rubber Mulch Safety Surface Designs
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Safe Play Area Surface
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface for Children’s Parks Flooring
- Safety Flooring Designs
- Safety Flooring Services
- Safety Surfaces For Playgrounds
- Safety Surfacing for Fitness Trim Trail Made From Timber
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing for Kids Play Area
- Soft Fall Impact Absorbing Playground Surface
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
For further details on different types of safety surfaces please call 01625 445760 or visit https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/