Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
What was the specification? : Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Track
What colours were used? : Red
What was the size of the job? : 187m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Long Jump Runway Construction
Our team installed a long jump runway and sand pit at a school in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Check out the video below to see the full project from start to finish.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
So for this job this school contacted us explaining they’d like a full long jump facility fitted on their existing school field. We explained the services we offer, and once a date was mutually agreed we got right to work.
The surface type we used for this long jump installation was a multisport synthetic surface, and is a great choice for long jump and triple jump use. This is as a result of how great it is to both run and jump on this surface.
In addition to this, many of our clients love the fact that synthetic surfacing can be installed in a huge amount of different colours choices, including many multicoloured options! The possibilities are endless, and mean those having this surface type fitted can specify the perfect finish to suit your area.
For this installation we also fitted the long jump pit and cover, which are two services we offer as part of the full long jump facility install. Again, the cover itself can be applied in a large amount of colours, and these can be specified with us during the enquiry stage.
Here at Soft Surfaces we’ve been building and maintaining these facilities nationwide for over 2 decades now, and there really is no job too big or too small for us, so please feel free to contact us if you are interested.
So you can see now the job has been completed, and looks brilliant on their open school field. They opted for this red runway finish with the blue sand pit cover, which looks really great.
As we’ve mentioned we are a nationwide company, however we’ve carried out lots of work in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area and rank in Google for these key phrases:
- Synthetic Long Jumps in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Triple Jump Runway Installers
- Multisport Long Jump Surfaces Newcastle
- Newcastle Synthetic Long Jump Company
- Best Athletics Surface Specialists Newcastle
- And much more.
So thanks a lot for watching guys, and to contact us today please just visit www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call on 01625 445 760.
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 4g Grass Football Pitch Sports Surfacing Synthetic Turf Carpet
- 4th Generation Synthetic Sport Surfacing
- 5 a Side Football Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 7 a Side Football Pitch in 3g Artificial Sports Surface
- 7 a Side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches
- Agp, Stp, Atp Long Pile Artificial Grass Pitches
- Artificial Football Surfaces Set to Return to English Football
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Artificial Grass Enquiry Process
- Artificial Grass Football 3G Pitch Costs
- Artificial Grass Installation in Swarkestone, Derby
- Artificial Grass Nationwide
- Artificial Grass Nursery Play Area Flooring
- Artificial Grass Pitch Construction in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Artificial Grass vs Natural Garden Lawns
- Artificial Grass with Rubber Shock Pad Installation at St Ann's Hospital, London
- Artificial Grass With Rubber Shockpad Installation in London
- Artificial Pitch Framework Contractors
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- How Is Artificial Grass Installed?
- Leisure Grass Installation
- Leisure Grass Surfacing
- Outdoor Artificial Grass Installation in Manchester
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesborough, Yorkshire
- Rubber Playground Flooring With Artificial Grass in Worthing, West Sussex
- Synthetic Grass Surfacing Options
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- What Is Artificial Grass?
- Why Choose Artificial Grass for Your Garden?
Get in Touch
You can speak to our team via our contact form below if you need more information on long jump runways or other athletics facilities.
We’d be happy to answer any questions or provide more details on costs, designs and specifications for these long jump tracks and sand pits.