Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
What was the specification? : Multisport synthetic turf
What colours were used? : Red and White
What was the size of the job? : 185m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Long Jump Runway Construction
Check out the video below and see our team installing a long jump runway and sand pit in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland.
So this school got in touch with us looking to have a full long jump athletics facility fitted onto their existing school field. After a brief conversation on the phone explaining what we could offer them, they booked us in right away to carry out the works.
After 2 decades of installing Long Jump facilities across the UK, the main surface types we fit for these facilities are either polymeric or a multisport synthetic. For this job we went with a multisport synthetic, which is an artificial surface extremely well-suited to long jumps.
Another reason why mutisport flooring is so popular amongst our clients is due to the fact that is it a very customisable surface. You can choose from basically any colour you like, from traditional athletics finishes to multi-coloured lanes, the choice really is up to you.
Here at Soft Surfaces we don’t just build the long jump runway either, we also install a long jump sand pit and sand pit cover if necessary too. Again, like the runway itself, the sand pit cover can be fitted in any colour you like too. We can run through all of these options with you during the enquiry stage.
As we previously mentioned, Soft Surfaces have been installing these facilities nationwide for over 20 years, and in that time we’re proud to have become a market leader in the field. So no matter how big or small the job is, please don’t hesitate to drop us an email or give us a call.
You can see from these photos that the work has been completed, and their red long jump with blue sand pit cover looks outstanding on their field. The school were so pleased with the work we did, and with their new long jump area.
As we’ve worked on lots of jobs throughout the Edinburgh area, we rank in Google for the following keyphrases:
- Edinburgh Long Jump Sand Pit Builders
- Best Triple Jump Installers in Scotland
- Synthetic Long Jump Runway Edinburgh
- Scotland Long Jump Construction Company
- Edinburgh Multisport Triple Jump Experts
- And even more than that.
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Construction, Design, Costs
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surface Cleaning and Maintenance Costs
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Build a Long Jump Runway
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Fixed Solid Schools Take-off Board
- Javelin Runway Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Javelin Runway Specification, Design, Costs
- Long Jump Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Free Facility Funding Q&A
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multi Use Long Jump Facility Installation in Essex
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Resurfacing in Southwark, London
- Pole Vault Run Up Surfacing
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Kerbs to Athletic Triple Jump Runways
- School Athletics Track Designs
- School Budgets Athletics Track Long Jump Runway Specifications
- Schools Get Active With Outdoor Learning
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough
- Throwing Circle Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Triple Jump Sand Pit Rubber Edges
- What Are Athletics Tracks?
Get in Touch
Feel free to speak to our team if you’d like more information about installing a new long jump runway at your school or club.
Just fill in our contact form and one of our experts will get back to you with all the details you need.