Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
What was the specification? : 20mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Brittany bronze
What was the size of the job? : 52m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Driveway
Please see the video below which shows an 20mm resin bound stone driveway in Chorley, Lancashire.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today I’m going to be showing you a Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation that we carried out in Chorley, Lancashire
So previously this client had a damaged driveway that was becoming dangerous to walk over and effecting the aesthetic of their property. They specified they’d like a new surface type that would brighten up their area, and when we explained our resin bound surfacing to them they were eager to book us in.
So one of the main benefits of resin bound surfacing is its porous qualities, meaning it’s significantly less susceptible to flooding than its counterparts. This contributed to making it a great outdoor surface.
Additionally, resin bound gravel flooring is installed completely flat, whilst still having the appearance of a loose stone finish. This is a big benefit as not only does it look great, but it also doesn’t need the same tedious maintenance that traditional loose stone does, making it very attractive for driveways and pathways.
Finally, having this surface type installed also gives you the luxury of choosing from so many different colour choices, ranging from the extremely bright and vibrant to the more natural and neutral, the choice is totally yours
At Soft Surfaces we work nationwide installing these surfaces, and no job is too big or too small for us to complete, so feel free to contact us if you’re interested.
As you can see the job is now completed, and looks brilliant as their new driveway. They specified a natural looking tan finish, which is a popular choice for residential areas and really suits their home.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Domestic Resin Bound
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Gravel/Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What Is Resin Bound Gravel?
Whilst we are a nationwide company, we’ve carried out lots of work in the Lancashire area and as a result rank in Google for these keyphrases:
- Best Resin Bound Aggregate Company Chorley
- Permeable Resin Bonded Flooring Lancashire
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Experts
- Resin Bonded Stone Driveways Lancashire
- Specialists in Resin Bound Pathways Chorley
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760