Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on resin bound flooring in Chorley, Lancashire and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
In addition to installations, our team can offer resin bound repair services for existing resin bound surfaces within this location, so if you have currently got a resin bound surface that needs either rejuvenation or resurfacing, feel free to get in touch with us.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our resin bound installations that we carried out in Chorley, Lancashire.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you are interested in any of our resin bound services we offer throughout Chorley or the entire Lancashire area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire Case Study
What was the specification? : 20mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Brittany bronze
What was the size of the job? : 52m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Driveway
Please see the video below which shows an 20mm resin bound stone driveway in Chorley, Lancashire.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today I’m going to be showing you a Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation that we carried out in Chorley, Lancashire
So previously this client had a damaged driveway that was becoming dangerous to walk over and effecting the aesthetic of their property. They specified they’d like a new surface type that would brighten up their area, and when we explained our resin bound surfacing to them they were eager to book us in.
So one of the main benefits of resin bound surfacing is its porous qualities, meaning it’s significantly less susceptible to flooding than its counterparts. This contributed to making it a great outdoor surface.
Additionally, resin bound gravel flooring is installed completely flat, whilst still having the appearance of a loose stone finish. This is a big benefit as not only does it look great, but it also doesn’t need the same tedious maintenance that traditional loose stone does, making it very attractive for driveways and pathways.
Finally, having this surface type installed also gives you the luxury of choosing from so many different colour choices, ranging from the extremely bright and vibrant to the more natural and neutral, the choice is totally yours
At Soft Surfaces we work nationwide installing these surfaces, and no job is too big or too small for us to complete, so feel free to contact us if you’re interested.
As you can see the job is now completed, and looks brilliant as their new driveway. They specified a natural looking tan finish, which is a popular choice for residential areas and really suits their home.
Whilst we are a nationwide company, we’ve carried out lots of work in the Lancashire area and as a result rank in Google for these keyphrases:
- Best Resin Bound Aggregate Company Chorley
- Permeable Resin Bonded Flooring Lancashire
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Experts
- Resin Bonded Stone Driveways Lancashire
- Specialists in Resin Bound Pathways Chorley
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760
Benefits of Resin Bound Flooring in Chorley, Lancashire
Having a resin bound surface installed in the Chorley, Lancashire area has many benefits, these include the following:
Resin bound surfaces in Chorley massively increase the slip resistance of the surface, this is because of the materials used in resin bound flooring. As a result of this, the surface is considerably safer than many of its rivals.
Resin bound surfaces are an extremely hard wearing surface, meaning they will last a very long time. This is a massive advantage to a consumer as you are getting the best value for money with a resin bound surface.
Owning a resin bound surface in Chorley is extremely hassle free, due to how easy the surface is to clean. Simply stay on top of the maintenance by removing any dirt and debris from the area, and your surface will stay looking as good as new all year round
Resin Bound Surfacing Applications in Chorley
Many of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing resin bound can actually be used for, and the truth is, its an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here are some applications that resin bound can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Driveways Chorley
- Resin Bound Pathways Chorley
- Resin Bound Balconies Chorley
- Resin Bound Swimming Pools Chorley
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces our team have over 25 years of experience installing resin bound flooring in Chorley, as well as across Lancashire in general.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Chorley resin bound surface looks brilliant no matter what the specification is you desire.
Our team can also take care of the maintenance of your surface post installation too, making he process of caring for your new resin bound surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will be in touch.
Other Lancashire Areas we Install Resin Bound
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install Resin Bound surfacing throughout the Lancashire area, including the following areas:
- Resin Bound Installation in Blackpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Blackburn
- Resin Bound Installation in Preston
- Resin Bound Installation in Burnley
- Resin Bound Installation in Bamber Bridge
and any other surrounding areas.
Contact us Today
If you would like resin bound gravel driveway installed in Chorley, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking a look at our case study, and for any more questions, please get in touch with us today.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving