Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on resin bound gravel flooring in Stockport, and are able to fit this surface across the entire Greater Manchester area.
Post installation our team can offer resin bound repair services for existing resin bound surfaces within this location, so if you have currently got a resin bound gravel surface that needs either rejuvenating or resurfacing, be sure to get in touch with us.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our resin bound installations that we carried out in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always if your interested in any of our resin bound gravel pathway services we offer throughout Stockport or the entire Greater Manchester area, feel free to get in touch with us today for a free no obligation quote today.
Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester Case Study
What was the specification? : 20mm resin bound gravel
What colours were used? : Brittany Bronze
What was the size of the job? : 187m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
Resin Bound Gravel Pathway
Check out the video below to see our team installing a resin bound gravel pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today I’m going to be showing you a Resin Bound Gravel Pathway that we installed in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
So originally this client had a damaged surface that was becoming dangerous to walk on and needed replacing. They contacted us enquiring about the surfaces we offer, and when we explained our resin bound flooring they booked us right in to get to work.
So resin bound surfacing is a surface type that’s really well suited to the outdoors in the UK, as it’s porous qualities make it extremely flood resistant, unlike many of rivals.
Despite giving the desirable appearance of natural stone, resin bound actually is installed flat, which is another big benefit of this surface type. This means that accessibility for wheelchairs, vehicles, large items and much more is brilliant on resin bound, which is why this is such a great flooring for pathways and driveways.
Finally, another bonus of this surfacing is the fact that clients can choose from what seems to be a never ending list of colours to have their resin bound fitted in. From more conservative and natural designs, to bright and colourful specifications, the choice is completely up to you.
Our company have been fitting resin bound flooring across the united kingdom for over two decades now, and have seen this surface only become more and more popular over the years. There is no job too big or too small for us to complete, so feel free get in touch if you’re interested.
You can see the job is now complete, and looks amazing in the natural tan finish they specified. The client was really pleased with the work we carried out, and with their new surface.
We’ve carried out of work in the Greater Manchester area over the years, and because of this we rank in Google for these keywords:
- Resin Bonded Aggregate Contractors Stockport
- Greater Manchester Resin Bound Flooring Experts
- Stockport Permeable Stone Surfacing Company
- Resin Bonded Specialists Greater Manchester
- Best Resin Bound Installers in Stockport
- And even more.
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, if you’d like to contact us for a quote please just visit www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call at 01625 445 760 and our team will get back to you right away.
Benefits of Resin Bound Gravel in Stockport, Greater Manchester
Having a resin bound surface installed in Stockport, Greater Manchester area has many benefits, these include the following:
Simple to clean
Resin bound surfaces are very easy to clean, all you need is a simple sweep and jet wash.
When installing rubber bound gravel we recommend that you have the surface installed with crushed glass to offer additional anti slip properties.
Resin bound gravel as a surface is very low maintenance, research shows that taking regular care of your resin bound surface can increase life span of the surface making it much more cost effective.
Resin Bound Gravel Surfacing Applications in Stockport, Greater Manchester
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing resin bound gravel can actually be used for, the truth is that it is an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here and some applications that resin bound gravel can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveways Stockport
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways Stockport
- Resin Bound Gravel Balconies Stockport
- Resin Bound Gravel Car Parks Stockport
- Resin Bound Gravel Bridges Stockport
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces Ltd our team have over 25 years of experience installing resin bound flooring in Stockport, as well as across Greater Manchester in general.
Our team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Stockport resin bound surface looks brilliant no matter the specification you desire.
The team can also take care of the maintenance of your surface once installed too, making the process of caring for your new resin bound surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something that you would be interested, and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Other Greater Manchester Areas we Install Resin Bound Gravel
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install Resin Bound surfacing throughout the Greater Manchester area, including the following areas:
- Resin Bound Installation in Tameside
- Resin Bound Installation in Oldham
- Resin Bound Installation in Rochdale
- Resin Bound Installation in Bury
- Resin Bound Installation in Bolton
Contact Us Today
If you would like resin bound gravel installed in Stockport, Greater Manchester please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer more information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking a look at our case study, and for any more questions please get in touch today.
Thanks a lot for watching, and we hope to hear from you soon.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving