Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
At Soft Surfaces, we are a specialist installer on resin-bound stone flooring in Liverpool and the entire Merseyside area.
For this particular post, we showcase one of our resin-bound stone paving that we carried out in Festival Gardens, Liverpool. You can see below the specific information for this installation, as well as the video transcript which describes the job in detail.
As well as the initial installation, our team can offer resin-bound stone repair services for the existing resin-bound stone surfacing that needs rejuvenating or resurfacing.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we offer our resin-bound stone services throughout Liverpool and the entire Merseyside area, Feel free to get in touch with us for a free no obligation quote.
Resin Bound Stone Paving In Festival Gardens, Liverpool Case Study
What was the specification? : 20mm resin-bound gravel
What colours were used? : Beige
What was the size of the job? : 370m²
How long did the job take?: 4 days on site
Resin Bound Stone Paving
Have a look at the video below to see our case study for this resin-bound paving project at Festival Gardens, Liverpool.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool.
So originally this client’s surface has definitely seen better days and was starting to become dangerous to use day to day. They contacted us asking what options we have, and after running through the resin-bound flooring we offer, they booked us in as soon as possible.
Resin Bound is an awesome surface for outdoor spaces like driveways and pathways, as this flooring has amazing porous qualities to ensure flooding is minimised. Other surfaces that rival resin bonded surfacing simply can’t offer this, which is a big contributing factor to why this flooring is only getting more and more popular.
Another big reason why people love resin bound is simply down to how it looks. Resin-bound gives the desirable look of a natural stone finish, however, is actually fitted totally flat to the ground, removing the maintenance needed for standard stone surfaces. This means that any debris or build-up on resin-bound can simply be brushed away, making it a much easier surface to look after.
Finally, your resin-bound surface can be fitted in almost any colour you want, which includes more natural looks to bright and loud designs, it really is up to you. This advantage is massive, as having flooring that perfectly suits your area is a big benefit.
We have installed resin-bound surfaces for 20+ years here at Soft Surfaces, and have a reputation for carrying out works of all shapes and sizes, so if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to contact us.
As you can see the job is not completed, and the client loves their new resin surface. We’ve installed lots of work in the Liverpool area, and as a result rank in Google for these key phrases:
- Resin Bonded Surfacing Company Liverpool
- Liverpool Resin Bound Aggregate Experts
- Best Resin Bonded Installers in Liverpool
- Permeable Stone Surfacing Specialists in Liverpool
- UK Resin Bonded Flooring Liverpool
- And even more than that.
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today resin bound surfacing please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Benefits Of Resin Bound Stone Flooring In Festival Gardens, Liverpool
Having a resin-bound stone surface installed in the Liverpool area has many benefits these include:
Having a resin-bound stone surface installed within the Liverpool area will drastically improve the slip resistance of the surface which is due to the materials used in resin-bound flooring.
Because of this, the surface is considered one of the safest surfacing to have installed especially when it comes into the wetter months of the year.
Owning a resin-bound stone flooring is the perfect surface for those who want hassle-free flooring, this is because resin surfaces are easy to keep clean all year round.
Removing any dirt and debris from the surfacing will keep your resin-bound stone paving looking good as new all year round
A resin-bound stone surface is an extremely hard-wearing surface which means they are made to last a very long time.
This is one of the most important advantages of resin-bound stone surfacing and this is also what makes it one of the most appealing surfaces for people to have installed
Resin Bound Surfacing Applications in Liverpool
Many of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing resin bound can actually be used, and the truth is, it’s an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here are some applications that resin bound can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Driveways Liverpool
- Resin Bound Pathways Liverpool
- Resin Bound Balconies Liverpool
- Resin Bound Swimming Pools Liverpool
Why Choose Us?
Our team at Soft Surfaces has over 25 years of experience installing resin-bound stone flooring in Liverpool, as well as across Merseyside in general.
We pride ourselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our professional, hard-working installers will work to the best standard to ensure your Liverpool resin-bound surface looks brilliant in whatever specification you desire.
Our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface once installed too, making the process of caring for your new resin-boundstone surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you’d be interested in, and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other Merseyside Areas we Install Resin Bound
Here at Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install Resin Bound surfacing throughout the Merseyside area, including the following areas:
- Resin Bound Installation in Southport
- Resin Bound Installation in Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Birkenhead
- Resin Bound Installation in Formby
- Resin Bound Installation in St Helens
- Resin Bound Installation in Maghull
- Resin Bound Installation in Kirkby
and any other surrounding area.
Speak to Us Today
If you would like resin-bound stone gravel installed in Liverpool, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving