Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
Here at Soft Surfaces, we pride ourselves on being expert resin-bound gravel installers in the Salford and Greater Manchester area.
Post-installation our team of experts can also offer resin-bound gravel repair if you already have an existing surface within the Salford area, in this particular post we show off one of the resin-bound gravel installations we did at Salford Royal Hospital.
Below you can see the specific information for this installation project, as well as the video transcript which describes the job in detail.
If you are interested in any of our resin-bound gravel services throughout Salford or the entire Greater Manchester area, be sure to get in touch with us for a free no obligation quote today.
Resin Bound Stone Installation Case Study At Salford Royal Hospital
What was the specification? : 16mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Autumn Gold
What was the size of the job? : 420m²
How long did the job take?: 5 days on site
What sub-base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Stone Surfacing At Salford Royal Hospital
The video below shows the installation of the resin-bound stone surfacing at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester.
The resin-bound gravel highlights itself as a perfect surface for hospital courtyards and pathways throughout the UK.
Hi guys, it’s Dan here. And today we’re gonna be showing you a Rez Unbound, gravel installation at Salford Royal hospital, Greater Manchester. So as the client for this job was a hospital. It was of the utmost importance that the service type they had installed had excellent wheelchair access. What’s not being susceptible to flooding during the more challenging periods of the year? A representative from the hospital gave us a call expressing what they were looking for. We explained how resin bound will be perfect for their facility before we knew it.
We were on site carrying out the work. Whereas Unbound is becoming the GoTo choice for surfaces like this as not only is this flooring porous, but actually gives the appearance of natural stone, although installed completely flat. What this means is that access across the surface for things like wheelchairs cars, heavy items, et cetera, is excellent. Additionally, as the surface is fitted completely flat, all of the usual maintenance needed for the traditional stone surfacing is no more On top of that, resin bound could be customised to your liking with a huge range of colours to choose from. If, because of these reasons resin bound is so popular for driveways, walkways and large areas in general, as its practicality and customization options are unmatched
Here at soft surfaces, we have over two decades of experience installing this surface type nationwide, and please feel free to drop us an email. If you’re interested as there really is no job too big or too small for us. So the job is now fully completed. And as you can see, the client wanted a natural look to their resin bound. They were truly over the moon with the work that we install for them. And we’re so happy to have a surface that was as practical as they needed it to be for everyday use at the hospital. Whilst we work across the country here at soft services, we’ve done a lot of work in the greater Manchester area. And because of this, we’re ranking Google for these keywords, Resin bonded, aggregate experts, Salford Greater Manchester, porous resin bound company.
Permeable resin, bonded stone specialists, UK, Best resin-bound flooring, contractors, Salford, Greater Manchester, resin-bound experts, and much more So to get in touch today regarding inbound servicing, please just visit our website at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625445760. thanks a lot for watching. And we hope to hear from you soon.
Resin Bound Gravel Applications In Salford
We have a wide range of clients that are interested in the different types of surfacing resin-bound gravel that can be used since it is a versatile flooring type.
Here are some examples:
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways Salford
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveways Salford
- Resin Bound Gravel Patios Salford
And much more.
If there is a specific resin-bound gravel surface you have in mind to be installed in Greater Manchester, feel free to get in touch with us today!
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces, we have over 25 years of experience installing resin-bound gravel in the Salford and Greater Manchester area.
Our team of experts pride themselves on using the highest quality materials for our work to make sure that you get the best product we can provide.
Our installers will also work tirelessly to ensure that the process for your resin-bound gravel maintenance is as easy as possible and is up to an excellent standard no matter what specification you require.
Be sure to get in contact with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of the team will be in contact with you shortly.
Benefits Of Resin Bound Gravel In Salford
Resin Bound Gravel actually has more benefits than you might think, some of these include:
The last thing you want with your new surface is to be slipping every time it rains.
With resin-bound gravel, you can avoid this problem easily since installers will add crushed glass to the mix to ensure the anti-slip surface.
Free Rein Of Design
With resin-bound gravel, you can design your path any way you want and with any colour.
There are over 30 colours to choose from and you can incorporate your own patterns into it as well if you wish.
If you lead a busy life the last thing you want to be doing is having to clean and maintain your paths on your days off
With resin-bound gravel, it is guaranteed that the surface is hard-wearing and it is weed-resistant.
Other Areas In Greater Manchester We Install Resin Bound Gravel
We work in other areas in the Greater Manchester area such as:
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Bolton
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Oldham
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Stockport
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Bury
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan
And any other surrounding areas.
If resin-bound gravel is something you may be interested in, feel free to give us a call and get in contact with a member of our team to discuss further what you would want your resin-bound gravel pathway to look like.
Alternatively, you can fill out our contact form and we will aim to get back to you the same and if not next working day!
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving